PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Stilo 1.6 16v immo

fricy86
28th December, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hi Guys!

I'm in need of a little help from you.

My car is a 2002 petrol fiat stilo with a 1.6 16v engine. I recently bought a used BSi with remote FOB, key code and transponder to use in my car as my old didn't have a remote control option.
I installed the bsi and did a proxy alignment setup via MEs, but when I try to start the car it gives me an immo error. The engine ecu is from my car, but the BSI and key transponder are from an other vehicle. So the immo light is flashing and it gives me a key not recognized error in MES.

Now what can I do do have no immo error and to start the car?
Enter the immo code from the donor BSI manually (gas pedal and flashing counting) or should I try an immo off dump file from this site and program it in the engine ecu?
Or is there and other more simple way to do this (without soldering, reading and programming) with the help of an elm cable.

Please reply me back.

yellowstilo
28th December, 2013, 02:54 PM
virginise your ecu - it will relearn the new immo code from the donor body computer.

fricy86
28th December, 2013, 03:13 PM
How can i do that in the simplest way possible. I'm a real rookie in this mater.. Sorry

ankara06
28th December, 2013, 04:11 PM
you can found many solutions in this forum..
ecu name 5NF ,chip label 95160,if you search deep you can found ecu hole (its not joke) hole need for easy remove eep..btw: avdi read it via obd no need drill

yellowstilo
28th December, 2013, 04:50 PM
Avdi Fiat clone would work ok for this job too (but buy v. 5.1 , not v5.4 because FLY screwed up their updates....)

igorr
28th December, 2013, 05:02 PM
here is picture where you nead to make hole and there is 95160

nicocr
28th December, 2013, 05:07 PM
man, you have succesfull read bsi motorolla mc68h912, i give pin in another post. you can immo off too! (if you need)

fricy86
28th December, 2013, 06:40 PM
Yes thanks for the pin. That was my old bsi and a friend read out the bin file and sent it to me. I hope that he can read out the bin file from the 95160 eeprom to.