View Full Version : THC cure for cancer,,must watch video

cablefreejunkie
25th May, 2009, 11:23 AM
hello
here is a documentary that in my view every single one of us should watch
would love to get some feedback about what you all think
here is the link

http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/

if this site is taking too long to buffer the movie then you can always go directly to
www.phoenixtears.ca
there you will find a link to the same movie in 7 parts on youtube,,,either way its a must watch documentary,copy it and show it too as many people as you can

chroma
2nd June, 2009, 05:34 AM
i used to make honey oil the easy way back in the day.

Far simpler purer and safer than what that video proposed.

all you need to do is go to homebase/bnq etc and buy a few feet of steel pipe thats 2" diameter and end caps to fit, compression is far better and safer than threaded.

make something resembling a pipe bomb and dismantle it, wash the parts out with meths to remove any nasties from the factory, these should be cleaned after with warm water.

drill a small center hole in one of the caps, then drill 5 or 6 small holes in the other around the center. like a pepperpot.

then fill the thing with bud and even unsmokable leaves, slap on the single holed top cap and pack it from the bottom roughly 1.5 ounces in a foot it wants to be packed but not solid, then put a coffee filter over the other end and place the pepperpot end over that.

now for the dangerous bit, get gloved up because things will get really cold really fast and your skin will burn from it, if youve got a vice even better.

get a glass jug and a can of butane lighter gas and some open space (like your back garden) there will be fumes you dont want near anything thats going to ignite them.

aim the pepper end of your budbomb straight down into the jug and press the gas nozzle into the small hole, fire away and hope nothing sparks or your screwed.

the solvency of butane only really disolves the thc and leaves out the chlorophyl and vegetable matter, once the can has fully depleted just stand holding the pipe downwards into the jug till all the butane runs out into the jug.

it takes a while so a vice is definately a bonus. as you can walk away and leave everything to do its thing at a safe distance from the stupidly dangerous fumes.

once its all out you should have a frosty jug with liquid butane in it that will boil at room temperature, so just leave it to do its thing. doing anything to speed up the process is ill advised, basicly just go watch tv or something.

come back in 30 ~ 45 minuites and the butane will have completely evaporated leaving a lightly golden residue of oil thats almost entirely comprised of THC.
It will be pretty hard, so you might want to warm it up slightly after its FULLY EVAPORATED and transfer it into a glass vial or syringe for indefinate storage.

The complete process should take around an hour and produce higher purity than that old guys naptha in a ricepot method.
Theres no electricity needed and no heat sources involved so unless your stipid enough to be smoking away your less at risk of dying in a horrible fireball explosion.

The combustion point is also higher than any other oil ive tried (if your looking to smoke the stuff)
smearing a couple of paperclip/needle drops worth into a glass tube or pipe gets you completely mulered. like unable to move off your couch, totaly incapable of changing chanels on the tv kind of spaced.

as for medicinal usage? completely and totaly dubious, a good friend of mine wound up going schizo from too much weed. wound up getting sectioned to the mental ward and weed was the only drug he ever touched (if a little too frequently) and i cant smoke the stuff any more cause i get paranoid and freak out.

not conspiricy theory paranoid but the bad kind where you think your friends and family are talking about you and crazy stuff like that, taking everything personaly in a group and sitting in a corner by yourself freaking out and getting angry at people when in reality theres no real reason to be.
i gave that up a loooong time ago, hardly seems worth it, i dont get high any more when i smoke i get low.

cablefreejunkie
6th June, 2009, 12:17 PM
i agree totally,,but the medicinal effects if digesting this are apparently amazing to say the least,,if you do a tinternet search on thc and cancer you will find lots of supporting info,,i also read about a spanish researcher dr manuel guzman who carried out a lot of thc research on brain tumours and came with amazing results,but this research never saw the light of day in the mainstream media,i mean you have to ask yourself why,,,,,suppressing this kind of info is a crime i think

on_the_jazz
7th June, 2009, 11:14 PM
I watched it and agree its strange they don't publicize it much. Even though the guy says its not enough to get you high I still reckon its not the way to go. Its been known to trigger lots of mental disorders in people who are sensitive to them. But you don't know if you're in that catagory until it happens so not really worth the risk. Its relative though because a few of them weren't given long to live so for them it maybe worth the gamble if traditional medicine fails.
I did, however, watch a program last year where they completely extracted the part of Cannabis which helps in cancer but removed the part which gets you stoned. Now that would be an ideal drug.