PDA

View Full Version : Best way to Load Catseye Settings

buzzbomb
31st December, 2013, 06:41 PM
Guys have been having some tuner not configured problems when I try to load some of my backup lists using Dogsettings. Have tried DREAMBOX Edit but it is not connecting and DM Set throws up a lamedb fault when I test the connection so ended up using Dogsettings which connected and loaded OK.

Unfortunetly the loaded list throws up a tuner not configured problem so I have had to go back to my backup list on the box.. The backup listing that is on my box at present works fine but now when I try to rescan any sat, it comes up "scan complete no services found" ie another tuner issue, so I will have to do something soon or I will start losing channels and not be able to do anything about it.!!!

Have therefore decided to try deleting everything and start again using catseyes multisat file.

What I would like to know is the best way to remove all the existing channel list settings/files before loading the new settings and any suggestions for getting Dreambox edit to work.( test IP connection fails but test username password connects ok)