PDA

View Full Version : rooted prob sky go

leez
3rd January, 2014, 02:14 PM
anyone got this on there android tablet ..got a mate cant get to work ..the app wont work of google play ..

doe anone know any fixes to un root many thanks.. tried theonof the sky websie

dasteph
5th January, 2014, 12:09 AM
skygo app will only run on a tablet or phone that has not been rooted, if you go to google play there are apps that will unroot the tablet free or paid for.
skygo website will give you a list of compatible tablets to run skygo app as not all will.

scotty1965
8th January, 2014, 07:36 PM
Mine is same what's the best app to make sky go work ? And why are some tablets rooted ?

Thanks Scotty

scotty1965
8th January, 2014, 07:36 PM
Oh I've got 8 inch giani play pal HD tablet

dasteph
8th January, 2014, 10:12 PM
Mine is same what's the best app to make sky go work ? And why are some tablets rooted ?

Thanks Scotty

if your tablet is not rooted and you have a sky subscription then you will be able to run skygo on your tablet if it is compatable with the app.....Sky Go supported devices | Sky Help (http://help.sky.com/tv/sky-tv-on-other-devices/sky-go-supported-devices#!android....people)...people root tablets in order to change from the stock rom (operating system ) to a custom rom.

scotty1965
8th January, 2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks for that I do have a sky subscription and when I installed the sky go tablet it would not work a msg came up and said not supported on android rooted devices how do I unroot it ?

Thanks Scotty

dasteph
9th January, 2014, 04:40 PM
Thanks for that I do have a sky subscription and when I installed the sky go tablet it would not work a msg came up and said not supported on android rooted devices how do I unroot it ?

Thanks Scotty

the following link will tell you how to unroot your tablet and the free app you can download from the play store to do it.

How to unroot any rooted android phone and tablet- step by step - HowBees (http://howbees.com/2013/11/28/how-to-unroot-any-rooted-android-phone-and-tablet/)