PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa C 1.2 Petrol

BrunoPT
3rd January, 2014, 05:15 PM
hello,

I have a problem here that liked to see if they can help me.
This is a corsa C 1.2 petrol.
The car had to push a new drive dickey with ignition lock because I was told the other drive died once.
It turns out that the car has no EGR, and this unit has been placed in egr software. You can turn off?

Attachment file read car

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/580/8awp.png[/URL]

oem
3rd January, 2014, 05:17 PM
Yes. I can.

BrunoPT
3rd January, 2014, 05:20 PM
Yes. I can.

Can you help friend?

oem
3rd January, 2014, 08:15 PM
Here is file removed EGR. You have to unplug EGR Valve.

carbon7319
3rd January, 2014, 09:53 PM
Can you send me password for corsa EGR off ?

BrunoPT
4th January, 2014, 12:27 PM
Anyone help?

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 atrav?s de Tapatalk

morgano
4th January, 2014, 05:55 PM
What about oem file? Is it non working?

Regards,

oem
4th January, 2014, 06:29 PM
Working very well. Simply - it is not free, not expensive also... but i decided that BrunoPT not helped so far some of us and its always posts "i want, i need e.t.c. If i'm wrong please correct me.

BrunoPT
4th January, 2014, 08:43 PM
Working very well. Simply - it is not free, not expensive also... but i decided that BrunoPT not helped so far some of us and its always posts "i want, i need e.t.c. If i'm wrong please correct me.

Oem is talking without knowing .. here in the forum already helped a lot of people as many have helped me. Including a solution fap off dense 100% that there are few here. Just looks also for Thanks you gave me. I always know that power and help everyone and everything. I even have several friends at forum. I am not of those who use the forum just to make themselves understood and win Money at the expense of those who know. You have every right to ask for money for the file, but before postares the above you could have done research before. Thanks anyway. Greetings.

oem
5th January, 2014, 09:58 AM
I have done research in forum and find nothing, but ok you have PM with pass. :)

Don't forget to report. I want to people knows, that my solution working always.

BrunoPT
6th January, 2014, 01:46 PM
I will try and report.
If you need something that will be useful can count on me.

Thanks again

oem
12th January, 2014, 05:06 PM
This will work for unpluged EGR :)

BrunoPT
12th January, 2014, 05:23 PM
This will work for unpluged EGR :)

Thanks friend

Will try and report.

Bruno

BrunoPT