PDA

View Full Version : Real problem with galletto v54 from Tunertool

assitutto
4th January, 2014, 11:37 AM
Hello, i write this post because i am very sad for this situation and maybe in this way i can receive answer from tunertool guys because i know they are in this forum

In Agust i buy from tunertool 2 tool, one galletto v54 mini and one full version and i pay over 1000 euro for both tool
At the end of september i have to read a ford edc16c34 ecu in bdm and the new galletto full v54 don't read ECU, galletto FIND ecu when i press the button CONNECT but when i press the button READ FLASH i have error MICRO NOT SUPPORTED
After few test i connect my old china galletto v48 and i read the ecu without problem.
i try also with bdm100 and again i read the ecu without problem

So i contact the tunertool guys and they want back my tool for check it and repair it
i wait 2 mounth and in the beginning of december they say my tool don't have nothing and it's a driver problem and they send back my tool with new driver for my PC

i install new driver on my pc and try the BDM function again, and i have again the same problem!!!!

i contact again the tunertool guys on skype and i made few test, change my PC with another, change ecu, the result was the same!!!
galletto find ecu when i press the button CONNECT but when i press the button READ FLASH i have error MICRO NOT SUPPORTED!
if i use another tool i can read ecu in bdm without problem so it isn't a connection problem or a PC problem, it's a galletto v54 bdm problem or a galletto v54 sw problem, i have no idea

i send back my tool again in england to tunertool because i pay a lot of money and i want a good tool, not a 50% working tool!
the boy on skype said, and i quote:

[12/12/2013 12:49:33] Tally: Ok send back to me I will make furtjer tests or swap for another
[12/12/2013 12:49:37] Tally: Send asap ok?

from that moment i don't receive any answer and any news from tunertool!i don't know where is my galletto full version, i don't know what is the BDM problem, i don't know nothing.

the only thing i know is this: noone answer to me by mail or skype and now i lost my money and my tool!

i hope someone of tunertool guys read this post and contact me because like i said I'm really sad about this situation and I also feel cheated
i have pro tool like original kess and ktag but i buy this tool because i want a second tool and i want solve this problem with tunertool

arvedo
4th January, 2014, 12:44 PM
friend that's a big deal, many people cheat. ami got to watch a mini galletto clones are crap and does not work well. and pay a lot of money.
very cheap Chinese clones now disarm review welds
the entire plate and it works perfect,
galletto v50, v53 and Price 250 dollar and you'll be able to do all the ECU.
dk here to help you solve the problem with your galletto connexion

Babos
4th January, 2014, 01:22 PM
friend that's a big deal, many people cheat. ami got to watch a mini galletto clones are crap and does not work well. and pay a lot of money.
very cheap Chinese clones now disarm review welds
the entire plate and it works perfect,
galletto v50, v53 and Price 250 dollar and you'll be able to do all the ECU.
dk here to help you solve the problem with your galletto connexion

i think you not good understand what he want say!
for example i have old tool HW 48 and can perfect do all jobs but now i want new tool, i buy last version for new ecus and sell old tool and now you see your new tool cant work good with old ecus!
but in new tool you get 20-30% new ecus but 70-80% be support old ecus!!this is very important.
We pay lot money and want HI END class tool for safe job.

Now we cant trust this company! Thank you for info assitutto.
About china tool yes he cost is 150-220$ and if you cant read same ecus you know this is low quality tool from china and happy.

Best regards.

ominimicu
4th January, 2014, 01:33 PM
I m sure they ll clear up everything proably due to Holiday season

assitutto
4th January, 2014, 01:38 PM
yes they are online all day but they don't answer... and the big problem is this: i don't have my money and most important i don't have my TOOL!!! i want my tool back from that people

BrunoPT
4th January, 2014, 02:02 PM
Friend, I had to piss me would tally with that. However I met the person who is doing here in Portugal and anything dealing with him. I'll try to find out if he knows something of your galletto

Regardd

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 atrav?s de Tapatalk

kennfeld
4th January, 2014, 02:07 PM
stop buy shit clones friend

buy genuine only otherwise you should always been ......

spawns3
4th January, 2014, 02:10 PM
Friend, I had to piss me would tally with that. However I met the person who is doing here in Portugal and anything dealing with him. I'll try to find out if he knows something of your galletto

Regardd

That person sell the FGtech 2 to TUNERTOOL , but now he don't produce more clones ;) so tunertool maybe have to buy from another guy .

BrunoPT
4th January, 2014, 02:15 PM
That person sell the FGtech 2 to TUNERTOOL , but now he don't produce more clones ;) so tunertool maybe have to buy from another guy .

Produced until December. Anyay costs nothing to ask if you know something of this matter Paw help assituto. Ate because those who produce it has nothing to do with this and know of nothing else, the tally is lie.

assitutto
4th January, 2014, 02:20 PM
thanks bruno, i try to contact cartronix on skype and also tally and noone answer.i just want my tool back, working or not i pay for that and i want it back

spawns3
4th January, 2014, 02:31 PM
The person stop working with fgtech clone middle of december , so maybe tunertool don't send the interface to this guy to repair . and maybe Tunertool don't reply to assitutto because don't have solutions to repair it .

Assitutto send me one PM with ur Name and Email or Skype .

Cheers

tunertool
5th January, 2014, 08:34 PM
assitutto, the first time you sent your interface back for repair we tested BDM read and write files and worked 100%.

Now for the other members on this forum who have bought from us didn't have any problem.

We are here to help you so do not worry. Can you for the other members on this forum tell us the serial number of your Galletto?

I will be back here soon with a response too.

assitutto
5th January, 2014, 10:20 PM
ok so where is the problem? why in my pc bdm function don't work and the china v48 galletto work perfect?how do you explain this?maybe a sw problem? china tool or sw is better than yours???

i want a solution for this problem because it is hw or sw problem. if the error is mine why china galletto work perfect in bdm?the china tool work perfect also with your euro v54 driver.there isn't any difference in china driver respect the euro driver that i receive from you.

sorry but i don't remember the serial number of my tool, i don't have it,i send back to you about 25 days ago

tunertool
5th January, 2014, 10:34 PM
ok so where is the problem? why in my pc bdm function don't work and the china v48 galletto work perfect?how do you explain this?maybe a sw problem? china tool or sw is better than yours???

i want a solution for this problem because it is hw or sw problem. if the error is mine why china galletto work perfect in bdm?the china tool work perfect also with your euro v54 driver.there isn't any difference in china driver respect the euro driver that i receive from you.

sorry but i don't remember the serial number of my tool, i don't have it,i send back to you about 25 days ago

check your skype logs: it was 0002-10

i am back tomorrow and will make tests and will post my findings here.

thanks

gttuning
5th January, 2014, 10:45 PM
assitutto, the first time you sent your interface back for repair we tested BDM read and write files and worked 100%.

Now for the other members on this forum who have bought from us didn't have any problem.

We are here to help you so do not worry. Can you for the other members on this forum tell us the serial number of your Galletto?

I will be back here soon with a response too.
tunertool what i dont understand is why your customer {assitutto} is waiting so long for his tool?and no respond from seller!
Assitutto try get refound and i have good supply of euro clone if you need.pm me if you need a good tested tool.

tunertool
5th January, 2014, 10:51 PM
why because, i have been on holiday since mid december when the tool original arrived. i had returned the tool back to buyer after making tests and it was a number of weeks/months before he said it did the same again.

this will all be cleared up very quickly once im back.

robertos74
6th January, 2014, 03:10 AM
I bought from Tunertool this week confirm that the equipment is working great,
bdm it perfectly tested on several pieces of the ecu, I had no problem in writing and reading
I would recommend this man

assitutto
6th January, 2014, 10:14 AM
check your skype logs: it was 0002-10

i am back tomorrow and will make tests and will post my findings here.

thanks

friend i check my skype log and the serial number of my tool is 003-006, not 02-10

Nio
11th January, 2014, 01:04 AM
Assitutto, did you solve your problem?

tunertool
11th January, 2014, 01:44 AM
I've tested his tool and it works perfect on EDC16 BDM and Siemens SID BDM so not sure why it didnt work on his computer or his ECU. It could be a bug inside the V54 firmware which doesn't work BDM on the PSA 1.6 HDI EDC16 ECU. Anyone else have problem with V54 on PSA 1.6 HDI EDC16?

I am going to replace his unit anyway to ensure no further problems are experienced.

gomarota
23rd January, 2014, 11:38 AM
I've tested his tool and it works perfect on EDC16 BDM and Siemens SID BDM so not sure why it didnt work on his computer or his ECU. It could be a bug inside the V54 firmware which doesn't work BDM on the PSA 1.6 HDI EDC16 ECU. Anyone else have problem with V54 on PSA 1.6 HDI EDC16?

I am going to replace his unit anyway to ensure no further problems are experienced.

i cannot read psa 1.6 hdi edc16 407 too

gmb45
23rd January, 2014, 11:46 AM
and this forum is not for sellers to promote, sell, answer questions etc regaurding their "tools" other members have been banned for similar, i suggest whoever has problems take it up via email skype or what ever, we dont want sellers on this forum !!!

vagdiag
28th November, 2015, 05:42 PM
I have Problem to read Volvo V50 Edc16 Bdm 1.6Hdi with your tool.

javyb
28th November, 2015, 06:49 PM
I have Problem to read Volvo V50 Edc16 Bdm 1.6Hdi with your tool.
Buy a China clone for ?35 will work great

Dobermann
28th November, 2015, 08:47 PM
Hello only for info ! I have Galletto 54 from Austria and BDM works without problem on psa edc16. Testet last week. Edc16c34

Br

k1champion
29th November, 2015, 01:52 PM
Chine galletto working perfect why you pay for something (EURO CLONE) for 99999 EUROS, when chine working all edc16 and siemens and all the ecu BDM OBD perfect.
Tested edc16c34 peugeot citroen many times siemens sid803/A working perfect ......
What is this ~~~~ EURO CLONE changed resistance transistance and what ever... to make someone here milioner....

filecloud
30th November, 2015, 01:03 PM
Come on guys. I do not believe what i am reading here. You talk about support, warranty and refund issues of cloned tools? Am i in the wrong movie? Warranty from a reseller of a guy who copies another bad copy from someone who copied it in China? You all make money with the tools. And not even few. And then cry because of 100 bucks?
When do you all learn that the price is never for the tool. It is always for the intelligence behind it and the support from original manufacturer
It sounds like someone who lost a race in his fake adidas Sneakers. And now he blames the turkish reseller who got the things from China and the chinaman himself got it from bangladesh.
What comes next? Sue the bangladeshi child who made the shoes?
Please be all serious. Take the things as they are. If they work - fine. If they do not work - ask here for help. If noone can help - throw it away.