PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Atego after remapping shows the inscription CODE and and does not start

jasiek77
5th January, 2014, 12:30 AM
Hello everyone and ask for help.

I read with the Galletto MB Atego 1224. After modifying the flash map has been uploaded (also using the Galletto). Everything went without a problem. After inserting the ECU to the car, no lights and lights up on the dashboard, "CODE" and the car will not start. Looks like immo. I restored the original flash and to my surprise is still exactly the same.
What can go? What am I doing wrong?

Enclosed in the original package and 2x 29F400 flash eeprom 93C86 (8bit)

I would be grateful for the expert opinion or advice where is the problem, what can or should still check. EPROM was not touched. Content is ORIGINAL.

GREETINGS

fruti
5th January, 2014, 06:08 PM
I think you have checksumm problem!!
Try write back file wia OBD ....

Regards

gopelhu
29th May, 2014, 08:51 PM
Hi,

Your flash content is correct !!! Your eeprom1 content to lose, damaged.
If you need good eeprom content, then I will upload + key data.

Regards, G

keymaker.gr
1st July, 2014, 04:12 PM
i also have prob with Ateko 93c86.... none of keys working...also i made new one.....
can you please help me ??
Can you send eeprom content and key data please ?

Thanks in advance...........

baltazar3
2nd July, 2014, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone and ask for help.

I read with the Galletto MB Atego 1224. After modifying the flash map has been uploaded (also using the Galletto). Everything went without a problem. After inserting the ECU to the car, no lights and lights up on the dashboard, "CODE" and the car will not start. Looks like immo. I restored the original flash and to my surprise is still exactly the same.
What can go? What am I doing wrong?

Enclosed in the original package and 2x 29F400 flash eeprom 93C86 (8bit)

I would be grateful for the expert opinion or advice where is the problem, what can or should still check. EPROM was not touched. Content is ORIGINAL.

GREETINGS
You need Star Diag to investigate .It can be many causes for this.Try to remove BAT- on 30sec,connect back and try to start.

gopelhu
21st November, 2014, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

Here is my solution with key data, but my flash content not a IV but III.

Pls check them.

Regards, G