PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 207 tuned +25hp!!! egroff

mario38
5th January, 2014, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone today I'm asking for your help ..
two days I have a problem on the workstation and I can not access the software to make a good change with egr off ..
I can attach the original file is a peugeot 207 edc16c34 no fap ..
some expert can make a good change + 25hp + / - with egr off?
I enclose the original file ...

kennfeld
5th January, 2014, 05:06 PM
it's possible to do
your tool make the checksum ?

Babos
5th January, 2014, 06:00 PM
Mario where is problem in egr?
you try off him? What happen?

mario38
5th January, 2014, 06:04 PM
is my tool runs automatically when writing cks ..
my problem is not read and write the file, but change with 25hp and close egr error dtc present .. the attached file is the original bed ..
today I do not have in my lab and I can not edit the file ..

Babos
5th January, 2014, 06:11 PM
Ok mate i try now help you give 40 minutes.

mario38
5th January, 2014, 06:15 PM
ok thanks for your help look your file ..
remember I'm out of my lab and I can not check your work, I can only write files on your machine of my friend ...
I hope you do a good job otherwise I'll have to defer all day .. 7

Babos
5th January, 2014, 07:03 PM
here you file
pass in PM
Best regards.

mario38
5th January, 2014, 07:32 PM
thanks Babos I hope you've done a good job .. I now write your files and place the result either tonight or tomorrow morning .. I can not make the diagnosis I am away from home and my friend asked me this gift ..
thanks

mario38
5th January, 2014, 09:40 PM
thanks for your help but your file does not work .. poor performance and exhaust smoke .. after a short road motor abnormality. I wrote the original file

beltronics
5th January, 2014, 10:53 PM
here you go, pass in mp

oem
5th January, 2014, 11:11 PM
I am funny excited when look how they helped... No way man to get best file for free. 40 minutes are absolutely insufficient for best work. :) For remotely always should to make full software calculated tuning and result will be best without smoke, more torque & power and safety without boost spikes e.t.c. Of course this will be hard work also without dataloging, but will be very well.

This engine has a smaller turbocharger and it is dangerous if you get much more boost. Max torque & power may be not more than +24/26 hp and +50Nm

spawns3
6th January, 2014, 12:04 AM
To do a good map is not necessary to change alot of maps .. simply way is get how much mg and torque the car combust and produces stock .. because 80% bosch ecus have calibration maps for more that really uses .. So then u only need to change Torque,IQ Limiters and then adjust the pressure from turbo this is the correct way . But for the easy way like a friend mine says " Just increase the duration time " and leave all the limiters alone and u will get More POWER :D

mario38
6th January, 2014, 08:46 AM
ok thank you all as soon as I get home I do this work alone as always ..
thank you anyway for your answers

arvedo
6th January, 2014, 12:38 PM
friend a good job is not free. contact pm.
as previous post say 40 minutes minimum ;)

mario38
6th January, 2014, 02:11 PM
friend a good job is not free. contact pm.
as previous post say 40 minutes minimum ;)
thanks I can do it myself ..
do not ever ask for help in the forum on my part but this request was not successful .. patience!