PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Hilux 2012 immo box 89780-71040 virgin file

mscauto
6th January, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hi, as per the title has anyone got a virgin file for this toyota? I think i might of corrupted the chip when i read it but not sure. It is a 93c66 chip on the board. I have 2 remote keys from the dealer.
89780- 71040

gwee
6th January, 2014, 06:38 PM
post dump.

mscauto
7th January, 2014, 03:18 PM
Hi, the dump is now attached.

Dan

cjawahir
7th January, 2014, 04:44 PM
hello here try this let me know how it goes , check mail

cj

mscauto
7th January, 2014, 06:27 PM
Hi, i have a key crypt pro to read keys and the dealer keys read as 80 bit. Does anyone know how to write the keys directly into the immo.
The truck is not in my workshop and is 1 hour away from me so dont want to keep making loads of trips to site.

Thanks
Dan

cjawahir
7th January, 2014, 06:33 PM
Hi, i have a key crypt pro to read keys and the dealer keys read as 80 bit. Does anyone know how to write the keys directly into the immo.
The truck is not in my workshop and is 1 hour away from me so dont want to keep making loads of trips to site.

Thanks
Dan

bro you see the thanks , likes and rep button , learn how to use them .

cj

keygargoil
8th January, 2014, 12:10 AM

Thanks
Dan

post the key data
page 1 36
page 1 56

gwee
8th January, 2014, 12:51 AM
Just load cjawahir's dump and turn key on off 5 times, car will start.

mscauto
8th January, 2014, 11:17 AM
Ok, thanks for the replies. If there is confidence in that file then great, i really appreciate the time it takes to help me on new immo stuff like this. I assumed that the file was a test only and might not work. Got the customer breathing down my neck as usual as it wasnt done on first attempt and didnt want to go again and it not work.

Again
Thanks
I will report back later today

Bllinda
8th January, 2014, 12:48 PM
bro you see the thanks , likes and rep button , learn how to use them .

cjYou can learn more about this in more detail in? Thx

Bllinda
8th January, 2014, 12:56 PM
post the key data
page 1 36
page 1 56 This Toyota key Gn from 68-72. Which is exactly?

mscauto
8th January, 2014, 04:00 PM
Hi, just to let you know, the new remote key i got from the dealer has the following info in it: id.80 texas
page 1: 36
page2: E8
page3: 8F 39 66 82
page 4 ? key crypt could not calculate

gwee
8th January, 2014, 05:12 PM
Ok, thanks for the replies. If there is confidence in that file then great, i really appreciate the time it takes to help me on new immo stuff like this. I assumed that the file was a test only and might not work. Got the customer breathing down my neck as usual as it wasnt done on first attempt and didnt want to go again and it not work.

Again
Thanks
I will report back later today

We help you and you are saying that CJ's file is a test file?? and might not work??

Please do us a favor, don't use that file and please do not report !!!!!!

BTW, we don't need to use you to test file lol lol lol We done more Toyota than you see on the road !!!!!

gwee
8th January, 2014, 05:29 PM

Thanks
Dan

If you don't believe in us, don't ask for help, do it yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mscauto
9th January, 2014, 08:54 AM
Hi GWEE, I think you have mis understood me. I am not being rude or insinuating that people that are helping me to solve my problem are of no use. The impression i got was that the file may or may not work. I was looking for reassurance and I was only trying to get the job done right.
Im sure you guys do know what your doing and have done loads of these Toyota's. I have also had many many files that have been shared that also dont work.
I dont understand why you are upset by my posts as it was other members asking for the key data. Also if i knew of a way to enter the keys in directly then that only becomes another way that i can get a job done. Dont know why i need to be afraid of asking more questions on how to do a job differently incase of other issues.

I do appreciate help and and am sorry you have been upset by my questions.

Dan

gwee
9th January, 2014, 08:59 AM
CJ's dump will work 100%, just insert key and turn 5 times, car will start.

mscauto
13th January, 2014, 11:35 PM
Hi, finally got back to this truck today. File worked great, turned key 5 times and it started. Programed other key with techstream and it all worked. Thankyou for helping me with this file.

Dan

MEH
30th May, 2014, 02:58 PM
hello

i have a toyota hilux year 2012
there is no keys
i bought new key from the dealer but dont start261784

is there something to do?

i post the dump if you can do something

thanks for any help

regards

gwee
30th May, 2014, 03:12 PM
write this dump,

insert key and turn ON OFF 5 times, start :)

abvayani
2nd June, 2014, 03:19 AM
Hi Gwee
Can you please help me
i need toyota Mark X modle 2006. its come with Smart Key.can you please send me a Virgin Dump. i already program that key but LOck unlock its not working that remote come with Silver LOGO.
Thanks

saintgp
8th December, 2015, 07:40 AM
Hi Guyz

can I get the password for the resset file

thanks in advance

labricol07
25th December, 2015, 08:09 PM
hi can i have password file g dump.rar
thank s

marek_kwk
14th January, 2016, 11:53 AM
Hi can You give pass for this file?

Regards

fadhle
14th January, 2016, 06:25 PM
Friends any one need help, post your dump any one will help you, regards.

gjenkins0
23rd February, 2016, 06:24 PM
can anyone help me with the password for this file?

tafadzwa
22nd September, 2016, 08:23 AM
hi!

can you please help me with password to g dump.rar

thanx