PDA

View Full Version : Help connection points for med17.5.5 vag to unlock

banabana
7th January, 2014, 11:52 AM
In normal mode, as shown in the attached picture. But when we want to unlock the protection from med17 what is connection points for This situation
device fgtech
Thank you

gezame
7th January, 2014, 01:19 PM
Hi
If you refer to readmpass for tp8-10, in fgtech document tricore is all need.
You need change some cable in pin-out ecu.
Br

banabana
7th January, 2014, 01:26 PM
Can you help by image

banabana
8th January, 2014, 10:00 AM
Can find help by image

Mecatech
8th January, 2014, 04:02 PM
what you need............? read/write this ecu?

banabana
8th January, 2014, 06:36 PM
I read and write this ecu but some ecu need unlock ..... What is the connection method to unlock or use driverTOOL PASSWORD TPROT V08/10
thanks

carmageddon
8th January, 2014, 08:12 PM
this ecu dont need to unlock, have tprot active and then you can read and write with boot mode.
some dk user can deactivate tprot for read and write via obd but i dont remember the name.
the ecu with obd read/write locked is siemens pcr2.1, this ecu need to unlock on boot and then read and write from obd.

banabana
8th January, 2014, 08:50 PM
this ecu dont need to unlock, have tprot active and then you can read and write with boot mode.
some dk user can deactivate tprot for read and write via obd but i dont remember the name.
the ecu with obd read/write locked is siemens pcr2.1, this ecu need to unlock on boot and then read and write from obd.
some ecu med17.5.5 need unlock in boot mode ...so to do that need driver TOOL PASSWORD TPROT V08/10 fgtech

carmageddon
8th January, 2014, 08:58 PM
ecu with tprot dont need to unlock!
fgtech, or any other tool with this function, need read password from ecu for resolve access and read/write with boot mode...but this operation is not unlock, only password read

gezame
9th January, 2014, 12:23 AM
ecu with tprot dont need to unlock!
fgtech, or any other tool with this function, need read password from ecu for resolve access and read/write with boot mode...but this operation is not unlock, only password read
Hi
Yes "caro" friend, you are rigth.
But, "banabana", wants to know what the pin-out to read password in the ecu with FGTech.
As I said in my previous post, it has everything you need to know in the manual tricore FGTech documents folder.
Really, not if "banabana" do not have that pdf, or did not understand.
Br.