PDA

View Full Version : DBox2

mini
5th June, 2008, 07:47 PM
I've got a dbox2 (2 x intel flash) I was running the blade quad image.
When it was working I was'nt getting any of the movie channels it kept saying channel error. As of yesterday all channels have gone off totally, can anyone help please.......................

MetMan
5th June, 2008, 07:50 PM
I've got a dbox2 (2 x intel flash) I was running the blade quad image.
When it was working I was'nt getting any of the movie channels it kept saying channel error. As of yesterday all channels have gone off totally, can anyone help please.......................

what emu are u using, there was a key*roll in exnt*l yesterday maybe ur keys ain't rolled....fta channels working?

mini
5th June, 2008, 08:22 PM
I have no idea about what emu i'm using, I think its gbox or somthing I was using evocamd and was told to use gbox...
I tried to do a public key update but that did'nt work.....

wiz569
5th June, 2008, 08:52 PM
Switch back to evocamd and it will sort it out as gbox does not autoroll the keys,
There is a plugin for gbox to aquire the keys from evocamd but not sure if blade quad has it installed as i dont use that image.

MetMan
5th June, 2008, 08:53 PM
I have no idea about what emu i'm using, I think its gbox or somthing I was using evocamd and was told to use gbox...
I tried to do a public key update but that did'nt work.....

gbox will not update u need to switch back to evocamd let the keys update first.....sort gbox out later....

mini
5th June, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks alot......
Am i better of putting a new image on to get all channels, before I could'nt get the movie channels it kept saying error....

MetMan
5th June, 2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks alot......
Am i better of putting a new image on to get all channels, before I could'nt get the movie channels it kept saying error....

not really there shouldn'i be a reason y blade doesn't pick up the movies...if u r going to flash a new img save ur current img first.....maybe worth ftp'ing ur service file to ur pc and have a read to see if the movies r on there

mini
5th June, 2008, 09:31 PM
I dont know how to use ftp I've been using flash assistant....
Every time I go on a movie channel it just says channel error and there are a few other channels with same problem......

plasterer
5th June, 2008, 09:41 PM
Switch back to evocamd and it will sort it out as gbox does not autoroll the keys,
There is a plugin for gbox to aquire the keys from evocamd but not sure if blade quad has it installed as i dont use that image.

Yes it is installed on that image .....Paul

<--plasterer added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...-->

Have you done a net id
Set mylocation scan Via the Blue Button .....paul

mini
5th June, 2008, 09:58 PM
press blue button then set my location, do i do this before or after i change the emu..

plasterer
5th June, 2008, 10:17 PM
Start from Fresh mate
Leave it on Meg
Push Blue =Blade settings
5 =set my location
Scoll to your location And press ok
Box will reboot and be read to scan you area
Make sure you Save your Bow ks Befor scanning ........paul

mini
5th June, 2008, 11:37 PM
Do I have to do rescan afterwards...
I've tried doing a rescan before but I don't get anything, It just stays on scanning...
Am I doing somthing wrong, I've changed the settings in scan mode to net id and frequencie

plasterer
5th June, 2008, 11:47 PM
Post your scan settings
Your location
And service Provider
And we will sort you out ......paul

mini
6th June, 2008, 12:32 AM
NTL (VIRGIN)
Huddersfield
Net id 000001
freq 75500000
I cant remember all but i think this is correct............

plasterer
6th June, 2008, 06:54 AM
Them settings are correct for your area

Huddersfield ? West Yorks TW 40961 539000 6952
Huddersfield NTL 00001 755000 6887

Make sure sym =6887.......Paul

mini
6th June, 2008, 07:10 PM
i've put them settings in and still nothing happens. it driving me crazy

MetMan
6th June, 2008, 08:21 PM
i've put them settings in and still nothing happens. it driving me crazy

a few people have had scanning issues with blade quad.....do u know how to flash a new img (ftp)?

mini
7th June, 2008, 09:20 PM
No idea how to ftp image i've been using IFA to put image on dbox.....
Is there any where i can get instructions from on how to ftp.....

gizmo.1484
7th June, 2008, 10:58 PM
No idea how to ftp image i've been using IFA to put image on dbox.....
Is there any where i can get instructions from on how to ftp.....

The best program to ftp image is FlashFXP you can get it in downloads in the dbox other section it as a guide include you just need a crossover cable this will sort you out!