PDA

View Full Version : Its Finally Arrived

ANALYSE_THIS
27th May, 2009, 11:28 AM
Hi All,

Ive finally recived my Openmedia box today, just trying to get my bearings around the box, im very familiar with most things on Dre*m 500.

After reading alot of threads the general feedback is the most stable image Are dk for cable side and pli jade for sat correct me if im wrong .

Just check im doing this right

first i belive i have to flash the box with the relevant images thats a doddle no problem there.

is this all i need to do ! I hear alot of pple talking about transfering~K*ys cams,EMU's now thats where im lost i aint got a clue and certainly dont have them.

am i reading to much into this and complicating what seems to be a easy thing.

Any Guidence would fully be apprciated before i start to explore the box. looking forward to setting this up

Thanx

MetalKettle
27th May, 2009, 11:46 AM
Image choice... spot on although Dk does a good job on sat too.

Keys and Roms can be found here....

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/173640179/dreambox_stuff.rar)

if your using DK image for cable then just so the following...

Copy contents of Keys folder to /var/keys
Copy contents of Scce folder to /var/scce
Go to Sky Sports 1
Hold INFO for more than 3 secs to bring up EMU manager, press OK.
Wait.......

ANALYSE_THIS
27th May, 2009, 12:00 PM
Image choice... spot on although Dk does a good job on sat too.

Keys and Roms can be found here....

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/173640179/dreambox_stuff.rar)

if your using DK image for cable then just so the following...

Copy contents of Keys folder to /var/keys
Copy contents of Scce folder to /var/scce
Go to Sky Sports 1
Hold INFO for more than 3 secs to bring up EMU manager, press OK.
Wait.......

Spot on mate, thanks take it these are the up2date. is it the same for the sat side of things. Will try it whwn i get home

Curious123
28th May, 2009, 11:12 PM
Spot on mate, thanks take it these are the up2date. is it the same for the sat side of things. Will try it whwn i get home

No it is not same for sat you need to download the satan key bundle and install that on your box. For the cam you could download CCcam 2.1.1 from the Pli server and install that on your box.

ANALYSE_THIS
30th May, 2009, 01:46 PM
No it is not same for sat you need to download the satan key bundle and install that on your box. For the cam you could download CCcam 2.1.1 from the Pli server and install that on your box.

CHEERS !! Mate where do i get them from and if i have to FTP them where do they go sorry about this im a total novice at this box

ANALYSE_THIS
30th May, 2009, 02:38 PM
hi Metal i did axactly as you said and ftp the 2 files over still blank screen are thes the most recent

iainho00
30th May, 2009, 05:56 PM
ive connected to the flashfxp but it wont let me copy files across?

Curious123
3rd June, 2009, 09:41 PM
CHEERS !! Mate where do i get them from and if i have to FTP them where do they go sorry about this im a total novice at this box

I use the Pli Jade2 image for my sat box. If you use the same image than you could download and install the cam like this;

Press Blue Button > S/w management > download latest menu >Downloads > Softcams > CCcam 2.1.1

You then need to Press Blue Button > Softcam setup > default cam > CCcam 2.1.1

Google for the Satan keybundle plugin download and unpack the files an then ftp to the following folder usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins chmod the files to 755. you should now be able to Press yellow Button > Satankey updater

ANALYSE_THIS
7th June, 2009, 02:32 PM
sorted thanks