PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Doblo 1.3 MJet DPF_OFF [Check Engine ON]

i_shot_the_sheriff
8th January, 2014, 03:00 PM
Hey mates,

I have just made a DPF_OFF on a Fiat Doblo 62KW 1.3 MJet with VOLTA SENSORS... (tried with ecusafe too but it's not working!!)

I have tried this dpf_off on many cars including Dolbo Mjets but on this one after the DPF off (with CMD flashtech) i have the check engine on with the fault code P2453.

The fault P2453 (differential pressure sensor?) can be deleted but on the road it pops up after 500m of driving...

Has anyone seen this before? Can the fault code be erasen?

Thanks

sinan33
8th January, 2014, 06:23 PM
Hey mates,

I have just made a DPF_OFF on a Fiat Doblo 62KW 1.3 MJet with VOLTA SENSORS... (tried with ecusafe too but it's not working!!)

I have tried this dpf_off on many cars including Dolbo Mjets but on this one after the DPF off (with CMD flashtech) i have the check engine on with the fault code P2453.

The fault P2453 (differential pressure sensor?) can be deleted but on the road it pops up after 500m of driving...

Thanks

Try this after checksum my friend.

i_shot_the_sheriff
9th January, 2014, 07:34 AM
Hey mate,

This file is the same with what ECUSAFE software indicates as a dpf_off procedure....
Have tried it and car won't rev up to 3500rpm!

hhp
9th January, 2014, 10:01 AM
What have you done dpf off volta or ecusafe?

hhp
9th January, 2014, 10:04 AM
Try removing the differential pressure sensor, clear the DTC and try

i_shot_the_sheriff
9th January, 2014, 10:18 AM
I have done it with VOLTA (Volta never let me down on dpf off)! And dpf off worked! Just the check engine light is on!

And i have asked for advice because i have read this : -> Technical: Sedici particulate filter - The FIAT Forum (http://www.fiatforum.com/sedici/226767-sedici-particulate-filter.html)
Check the 2nd post! It says there is a software that can delete this fault! Has anyone seen this?

sinan33
9th January, 2014, 11:25 AM
I will put a new file for you.

sinan33
9th January, 2014, 09:03 PM
Hey mates,

Thanks

Did you try to clear dtc table with a dtc remover?

i_shot_the_sheriff
10th January, 2014, 08:38 AM
I have tried cleaning the dtc with MultiEcuScan (which i consider good for Fiat vehicles) but this fault is permanent

sinan33
10th January, 2014, 08:58 AM
I have tried cleaning the dtc with MultiEcuScan (which i consider good for Fiat vehicles) but this fault is permanent
I didn't mean a device which can erase fault codes.
I mentioned about softwares which can erase dtc tables.
Regards...

i_shot_the_sheriff
10th January, 2014, 10:22 AM
No, i havent used a software such as this mate

sinan33
10th January, 2014, 10:27 AM
No, i havent used a software such as this mate
I have cleared the dtc table in my file.
Please try it.
And inform me about it, there is one more solution to try.

i_shot_the_sheriff
10th January, 2014, 10:33 AM
Appreciate the help a lot!!!

But i havent used a software like this before! Do you have to recommend a program to do it?

sinan33
10th January, 2014, 10:38 AM
Appreciate the help a lot!!!

But i havent used a software like this before! Do you have to recommend a program to do it?
Ecu safe can do it most of the times; you should just push the dtc table button, but there are a few programs more which can do it.

minchion
10th January, 2014, 06:49 PM
My friend try this file and let me know if it works..
pass sended by pm

kastissu
10th January, 2014, 07:38 PM
Hi
I have that problem with a Doblo .
I put the car back to original erase all the DTC and reset the DPF filter with the diagnostic , them
put again the file with the DPF off and everything ok

Regards

kastissu
13th January, 2014, 12:52 PM
Hi
what I mean is with the bosch kts 670 I reset the DPF like changed by a new one .

- Adaptations
- Reset Filter particules

How you read the file by obd or bdm ?
I get you a good file if you need.

Regards