PDA

View Full Version : dm800se wont connect to dream-multimedia-tv.de to test authenticity

davyk
10th January, 2014, 01:49 PM
i bought this dm800se hd dvb c/t off ebay as genuine and payed a few quid for it (not from a trader)
I try the authenticity test on the dm800 se but only get error (this was when conected to router mode only) :-
invalid responce from server.please report:[failure instance traceback (failure with no frames): >class 'twisted.internet.error.DNSLookupError'> DNS lookup failed: address 'dream-multimedia-tv.de' not found

(and below was when it was connected to router)
invalid responce from server.please report:[failure instance traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'open SSL.SSL.Error>: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'sslv3 alert handshake failure'), (''SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'ssl handshake failure')] 1

i tryed when the dm800 was disconnected to the internet and still cameback with the first error?.
is there a setting to change so i can test authenticity?, i can connect to the internet with box but not to dream-multimedia-tv.de for test?
Thanks in advance.

''just like to add'' that i dont think any images are on the dreambox as when it boots the background picture shows a dreambox 800 se.
im new to these stb's and trying to find out if this stb is a clone or original.