PDA

View Full Version : Carprog HONDA 2010+ airbag sensors crash data eraser by OBDII

FxShaw
10th January, 2014, 07:15 PM
Carprog finally came out with a obd tool but it seems its only restricted to denso module and i dont think its upgrade-able

HONDA 2010+ airbag sensors crash data eraser by OBDII (http://codecard.lt/dash/honda-2010-airbag-sensors-crash-data-eraser-by-obdii/prod_1024.html)

AMLGAR
10th January, 2014, 08:54 PM
BETTER TO WAIT TO ADD REGULAR SOFTWARE ITS COMMING SOON, USING A1+

FxShaw
11th January, 2014, 01:00 AM
BETTER TO WAIT TO ADD REGULAR SOFTWARE ITS COMMING SOON, USING A1+

That would be great! But how do you know that? I sent them a message the day before they release this tool...and this was the response

"Codecard Airbag Support: we do not have information of when or if carprog is going to support Honda Renesas in future" That is how messed up and uninformed they are lol..This was the day right after they release this tool.

AMLGAR
11th January, 2014, 02:38 AM
HONDA ACCORD BY OBDII SPC560 ALSO COMMING SOON... nobody believe before mac, infineon comming , cause they say carprog programmer not able to read this MCU because the hardware , they can build anything to read by OBD II, renesas has this protocol by OBD II since 2010 so is not new... maybe im worng but i know we will see this.. they just need to add files into software, like CPT PROGRAMMER, IF YOU SEE YOU CAN CHANGE MILEAGE IN DASH BY OBD II WITH CARPROG DASH WITH SPC560 MCU so CARPROG its able to do it,

KALNAJJAR01
17th March, 2014, 04:23 PM
Do you know how much it will cost now, and any site sell it for cheap price.?
thanks