PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with ITGATE TGM220 - updating new test line information

bigsingh69
11th January, 2014, 06:00 PM
Hi,

Im new to all this so apologies in advance for the stupid questions which might come up.....

I have a Skybox F5 and an ITGATE TGM220 box. Both have been working fine previously until my subscription ran out, so i obtained new test line info from a provider and have managed to upload this via USB to my skybox and got that working. However, i have no idea what to do with the Itgate box. I was stupid enough to think it might be the same as the skybox :blue:

Any help would be gratefully accepted, ideally if i cold update this infor by remote that would be good, as i dont think i have the right tools to connect the box to my laptop etc.

I think i am running on ukv-9 at present (thats what i get on start up with an image of a ferrari - if that helps).

Many thanks in advance.

BigSingh

digicon
11th January, 2014, 07:16 PM
A Quick Look Through the Forum Rules will help you with this one: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2

Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.