PDA

View Full Version : possible immo off vw gol????

uchtool
14th January, 2014, 09:00 PM
hello!
who have immo off for vw gol petrol with ecu:

Magneti marelli 4BV MPSF 1261
030 906 034 T

nicocr
15th January, 2014, 01:39 AM
why not make key? dont have off file to that gol, but change inmobox and program key is easy!

fenix5
15th January, 2014, 04:03 AM
micro st,no inmo off,regards.

uchtool
15th January, 2014, 05:29 AM
I made a key, but not start
the key lamp blink on instrument
Im feed up with this car, I need wiring digram between immobox and ecu
thanks

haroutioun
15th January, 2014, 03:18 PM
thanks
Hello.
i hope this can help you if your problem between immobox & ecu.

nicocr
15th January, 2014, 06:51 PM
do you program tp08?? if you program by obd, what tool use? inmobox delphi, kostal, megamos?

saka112
15th January, 2014, 11:30 PM
thanks
you need to programme 2 keys

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 05:45 AM
the car had one transponder (id48) I added a second key, but always key lamp on insrument blink!
have 0 fault on immo module (25 immobiliser) checked with vag com but on ecu have 1 fault error (look to attached screen)!
I want to change the immobox unit but not found in my city!
I want to check continuity between immobox and ecu but not found good schematic, at least the pinout for the immobox.
my immobox is same as Leitor Senha Imobilizador Megamus/kostal Vw - R$ 60,00 no MercadoLivre (http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-529974731-leitor-senha-imobilizador-megamuskostal-vw-_JM)
how solve this car?

haroutioun
16th January, 2014, 07:39 AM
Hello.
1) let us to know the following below:
the car come to you without problem and when you try to add a key so after the dash immo led begin blink? and the car now start and after a second stop?
-----------------------------------
2) for now if you have you can use emulator till you get immobox or answer us exactly about above question. after add a key done this problem or the car come to you with this problem?
3) so if the car have a key,did you try reprogram his original key? and original key did re accept? or still refuse?n let us to know..

fruti
16th January, 2014, 07:47 AM
Cmon ... it is a Gol ..... :) :)

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 08:27 AM
Hello.
1) let us to know the following below:
the car come to you without problem and when you try to add a key so after the dash immo led begin blink? and the car now start and after a second stop?
-----------------------------------
2) for now if you have you can use emulator till you get immobox or answer us exactly about above question. after add a key done this problem or the car come to you with this problem?
3) so if the car have a key,did you try reprogram his original key? and original key did re accept? or still refuse?n let us to know..
1) the car come to me not start and my first idea was to added second key, now car start then stop
2)not have an emulator

haroutioun
16th January, 2014, 09:23 AM
Hi.
ok,how you get the pin code obd2 or you read the immobox eeprom?
1) try enter pin code in immobilizer & after adaptation (00) look what show you in the dash immo led? goes off the led or....?

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 10:21 AM
Hello
I get pincode:08722 from immobox eeprom
I used vag com on 25 module after logging with this code the led go off, vag come not gived me hand to add key
I added key only by a transponder programmer!

haroutioun
16th January, 2014, 11:06 AM
Hello
I get pincode:08722 from immobox eeprom
I used vag com on 25 module after logging with this code the led go off, vag come not gived me hand to add key
I added key only by a transponder programmer!

Hi.
1) ok good,about after when u login pin code and the immo led off which Chanel of adaptation you use, 00. or 21. or 01 & after when the led off did the car start? or when you add a new key by programmer the car start? or still not start at all???.

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 11:41 AM
i tryed only 00 and 01 all on red not green after led go off
whgen added by programmer it not start

yugo45
16th January, 2014, 11:56 AM
You need to make sure that ECU is adopted to Immo .

Read ECU eeprom and post here.

yugo45
16th January, 2014, 12:06 PM
I see now what is your problem.
You have Immo 2 cars with Immo 3 ECU. It looks like someone put wrong ECU in that car.

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 12:25 PM
ecu is oiriginal
this car worked with this ecu and immobox

yugo45
16th January, 2014, 01:17 PM
ecu is oiriginal
this car worked with this ecu and immobox
Not possible,
This Immo box is Immo 2,
ECU is Immo 3 .

Please post ECU eeprom.

haroutioun
16th January, 2014, 02:34 PM
Not possible,
This Immo box is Immo 2,
ECU is Immo 3 .

Please post ECU eeprom.
Hello.
1) Dear friend yugo45,this car have a magneti marelli ecu & can't have a way to read ecu for immo off, to start this car you know or emulator or he must have new immobox to adapt to come out from this point.
2) uchtool. if my wiring not help you so look if you can enter to ecu by obd2 scan, this mean the connection between immobox and ecu are ok, this you can check if you want try remove immobox connector and try inter to ecu by your scan so after you can see you can't inter to ecu if the immobox connector is removed,check by your self.

uchtool
16th January, 2014, 03:26 PM
Hello.
1) Dear friend yugo45,this car have a magneti marelli ecu & can't have a way to read ecu for immo off, to start this car you know or emulator or he must have new immobox to adapt to come out from this point.
2) uchtool. if my wiring not help you so look if you can enter to ecu by obd2 scan, this mean the connection between immobox and ecu are ok, this you can check if you want try remove immobox connector and try inter to ecu by your scan so after you can see you can't inter to ecu if the immobox connector is removed,check by your self.
hi!
I removed immobox then connected diagnostic it not detcted ecu
when immobox connected , vag com detect ecu

haroutioun
16th January, 2014, 03:56 PM
hi!
Hi.
so now i ask you where is the problem :guns::hmmmm2:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yugo45
16th January, 2014, 07:16 PM
Hello.

I never said nothing about doing Immo off. I know in MM4 ECU is not possible to do Immo off.
I want to see immo data in ECU , that way I said to post eeprom of ECU.

yugo45
16th January, 2014, 07:27 PM
hi!
Please can you read full auto scan with VCDS and post here .Also post VIN of the car.

nicocr
17th January, 2014, 01:54 AM
kostal or delphi?

uchtool
18th January, 2014, 07:17 PM
kostal or delphi?

immobox kostal
is possible to virgin my ecu????

dam495
19th January, 2014, 04:02 AM
easy, to solve, 1- imobox problem, your is corrupted , or coil problem, if you are getting imo faulthere what you need to do if you need dump from imobox email me ,1- using sbb add 2 keysor exchange the dump from old imobox, putting a good dump, or buy a new imobox ,no matter the brand, kostal , megamos, delphi, no matter, exchange the old imobox, and add 2 new keys id48,

yugo45
19th January, 2014, 01:43 PM
Can you post info that I ask in post #24???