PDA

View Full Version : who will win euro 2008

rangers71
6th June, 2008, 07:21 PM
who do u think will win euro 2008 a fancy the tallys a think a will stick a bet on them

biffo1
6th June, 2008, 07:25 PM
im going for portigal

Erazor786
6th June, 2008, 07:35 PM
I don' know why but im backing the Spanish to get somewhere this time around.

But most likely it is going to be either Portugal, Germany or Italy.

Spikey
6th June, 2008, 07:40 PM
I am going for Portugal

<--Spikey added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...-->

Or maybe Italy!

Jaffa
6th June, 2008, 08:12 PM
I would like to see a team that plays nice football win it...like Spain or Holland but I can't see far past the Krauts, they almost always seem to do well.

TheDogsNutts
6th June, 2008, 08:15 PM
Portugal for me, if not them then Italy.......

Bulld0g
6th June, 2008, 08:18 PM
Germany for me, though i would like Spain to win it.

Femalelizzard
6th June, 2008, 09:04 PM
Same here germany portugal final spain always look good but dont seem to do much

gazz10
6th June, 2008, 10:29 PM
i think portugal france final and i think portugal to win by the odd goal

singhl
7th June, 2008, 10:07 AM
Spain for me

C64
7th June, 2008, 11:22 AM
The Famous Glasgow Celtic ;)

calisto
7th June, 2008, 04:18 PM
Think it will be the Spainish

abdecken5
7th June, 2008, 09:42 PM
me.

:goodpost:

Femalelizzard
7th June, 2008, 11:52 PM
portugal looked good tonight pepe looks as dangerous as ronaldo good team play going on there i think after tonight they will be favourates:shot:

Raven
8th June, 2008, 01:29 AM
For me I can't see past Portugal, for obvious reasons, they have the greatest player in world football at the moment. Ronaldo will shine in this tournament. I'm also fancying Spain aswell (@thommo don't say a word lol) because they have Fabregas and Torres amongst other good players. Could be their time to win a major trophy.

I think these two could well be finallists although I have a funny feeling that Italy will probably cheat their way to the final (hopefully not the trophy) as they did in the World Cup, but yeah out of the two, I'd have to say Portugal to edge out Spain as winners.

To be honest I'm glad England are not in the tournament because with the way things are we would have gotten raped in the competition. We have ALOT of work to do if we are going to be anywhere near ready for the next World Cup.

Portugal to Win the Euro 2008.

BigBalloon
8th June, 2008, 11:19 AM
Spain for me, but think there might b a bit of a surpise croatia as an outside chance

thommo
8th June, 2008, 07:47 PM
For me I can't see past Portugal, for obvious reasons, they have the greatest player in world football at the moment. Ronaldo will shine in this tournament. I'm also fancying Spain aswell (@thommo don't say a word lol) because they have Fabregas and Torres amongst other good players. Could be their time to win a major trophy.

I think these two could well be finallists although I have a funny feeling that Italy will probably cheat their way to the final (hopefully not the trophy) as they did in the World Cup, but yeah out of the two, I'd have to say Portugal to edge out Spain as winners.

To be honest I'm glad England are not in the tournament because with the way things are we would have gotten raped in the competition. We have ALOT of work to do if we are going to be anywhere near ready for the next World Cup.

Portugal to Win the Euro 2008.

i like them spanish boys i do lmao, ive not forgotten.

spain are like england a lot of hype and they fall short just like us, again they,ll be there but not in the final.

portugal look good but ronaldo wont do it every match and if it goes to penalties well lol.

germans for me much as i hate to say it, (dont mention the war) vs a surprise package, theres always one surprise team look at the greeks last time.

surprised no ones going on about the french this year, always where favs in every other tourny but over the last few years they,ve gone quiet it wouldnt surprise me if they "are" the surprise team this year.

ronaldo121
8th June, 2008, 09:19 PM
I reckon Portugal or the winner of the group of death!

mado21
8th June, 2008, 09:43 PM
germany cos they just won there first game

davieboy.rfc
8th June, 2008, 10:24 PM
al rite andy glad ur back on the site i just watched the germany v poland and the germans looked quite good so im goig with them.

stevielucky
8th June, 2008, 10:41 PM
france are
in for a good shout surely hope so as i have them in the works sweep

lol

wilmslow3
10th June, 2008, 03:54 PM
The most entertaining team and should go all the way..... Holland

aftermath
10th June, 2008, 03:58 PM
Yeh i say Holland look the best up to now, Portugal look strong too.

ferrisbueller79
10th June, 2008, 04:52 PM
holland now possibly hard to shout

oweny111
10th June, 2008, 06:04 PM
who will win euro 2008?

thommo
10th June, 2008, 06:08 PM
who will win euro 2008?

wrong section and its been covered.

moved to right section.

father ted
10th June, 2008, 07:50 PM
i fancy spain

rammhead
10th June, 2008, 07:58 PM
After seeing Spain tonight gotta go for them

paulmm1978
10th June, 2008, 10:18 PM
i reckon spain..looked great today..holland looked very good too though last night..and i dont think italy are out of it too..were a tad unlucky last night i reckon..scoreline flattered maybe?

bridgem
11th June, 2008, 08:13 PM
i agree spain were good,but i think portugal are going to go all the way this time.

wozzo
12th June, 2008, 04:48 PM
im for the Dutchies.

lenci0
14th June, 2008, 08:55 PM
Deutschland for sure

caveman_nige
14th June, 2008, 08:56 PM
Lenci0, would you like to make serious cash bet on that with me....? [only joking]

Mind you, i know sod all about it as have only managed to watch one game so far, but would want either or Sweden to win, woul dmake a good final in my books...

crumy
15th June, 2008, 08:48 AM
you goto fancy spain they look good

testestest
15th June, 2008, 12:27 PM
tough to call, obviously holland look best but holland have done this before and always falter in the later stages but looking at the depth of the team and the fact they have a good defence too i'm gonna go with them!

chrisjohns
16th June, 2008, 06:36 PM
holland will win

billyb33r
17th June, 2008, 05:14 PM
Have had money on Croatia since the start... very solid team and they have the easier run-in to the final. Fingers crossed!

arcazon
18th June, 2008, 08:01 AM
Holland look very strong, however Spain could also win.

scottyboydfc
18th June, 2008, 05:03 PM
well Holland have been the team that have most impressed me with their entertaining football but when does that ever matter :laugh:

Think it's Spain's turn to be honest

Ebro
19th June, 2008, 11:11 AM
Please note that "Holland" is an area in the north of the country named Netherlands. Holland is not the country name. Netherlands is.

caveman_nige
19th June, 2008, 02:24 PM
Please note that "Holland" is an area in the north of the country named Netherlands. Holland is not the country name. Netherlands is.

I take it you are Dutch then mate?

If you are be proud, there doing so good... wish our teams from the UK were any good...

logic_187
19th June, 2008, 04:49 PM
since England arent in it to win......i am hoping the dutch win it

tantana
20th June, 2008, 12:23 PM
I think Germany will win the Euro 2008

thommo
20th June, 2008, 12:52 PM

maybe over there it is mate but to us brits it is holland and always has been. tv coverage we say holland even the scores in the top corner when a match is on it says hol vs cro for example. it may be wrong as you see it but its right to us lot lol.

speak to our government they may change it by law so we cant call you holland they seem to bow to everyone bar us the public who put them in power. oh wait did we ummmm gordon brown...dont recall putting a tick in his box.

sorry even further off topic.

HOLLAND to win lol.

Jsnapper
21st June, 2008, 05:35 PM
Im hoping spain are gonna win, its about time they made the most of all their potential.

stroner
21st June, 2008, 10:14 PM
After watchin Russia paste Holland tonight gotta fancy Russia now

caveman_nige
23rd June, 2008, 11:40 AM
Aye,, its Russia for me now... They seem to have an edge..

Grizzly
23rd June, 2008, 02:40 PM
did we win lol

illumin
23rd June, 2008, 08:04 PM
Viva Espagna \o/ well hopefully as i bet on them a few months before the tourney :D They should beat russia as they already have but those pesky russians are on a rool at the minute :( I would say the germans are a dead cert for the final anyways.

kpmullig
24th June, 2008, 05:49 PM
had spain from the start...got them at 6/1...but why does there manager take torres off....something wrong there!!!.....also had sp v ger final.....hope it happens, nice few bobs

united78
24th June, 2008, 08:26 PM
I think spain will win it. And i hope so.

But maybe hiddink can do something strange and let russia win, but i don't think it.:barscarf:

Bulld0g
25th June, 2008, 10:47 PM
I said earlier in the thread i thought Germany would win it but i hoped Spain would.I still think the Germans will be too strong for whoever they play in the final.I hope it's Spain and they turn em over ;)

thebigman
25th June, 2008, 10:52 PM
You've got to fancy germany to go on and win it now. I'd like to see russia do it though.

thebigman

carrics3
25th June, 2008, 10:53 PM
The Germans always have luck in these competitons..

nims076
25th June, 2008, 11:02 PM
i have said spain from the start of the tournament and really hope they win it but i can see the germans getting lucky as always, just as they did tonight

carrics3
25th June, 2008, 11:03 PM
The Germans have a great team spirit!!!

davieboy.rfc
26th June, 2008, 09:59 PM
alrite andy i think the russians will win it easy.

<--davieboy.rfc added 147 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...-->

talk abouteating humble pie spain beat russia the way russia beat holland so im ~~~~ed whos gonna win it now but i do hope it is spain.

frankharrison
28th June, 2008, 11:21 AM
Looks like Germany will win it.
Unfortunately.
To be honest I have been bored with most of the games.
I definitely thought Italy would have played better!
But I'm not very good at picking teams to win.
I support Derby County. Don't laugh!

Frank

colinE
29th June, 2008, 12:22 PM
Looks like Germany will win it.
Unfortunately.
To be honest I have been bored with most of the games.
I definitely thought Italy would have played better!
But I'm not very good at picking teams to win.
I support Derby County. Don't laugh!

Frank

looks like it will be the germans again I fanciced italy to win it but they didnt preform well on the day ,but I work with a few polish lads and it has been fun ribbing them for some reason they hate the germans more than we do. I support newcastle who have allways let us down when it matters

backtrack
1st July, 2008, 02:23 AM
and finally wins spain with 42 years with no luck....