PDA

View Full Version : The Grumpy Thread

hoggy952
19th January, 2014, 10:37 PM
Cyclists,middle lane hoggers,whatever bugs you, here"s your chance to have a moan. I,ll start Drivers who deliberately get in the wrong lane, at roundabouts, then force themselves into the inside lane, to jump the queue, as if their time is more precious than anyone else's !!!!!!!!!

jcgrumbles
20th January, 2014, 09:53 AM
This is right up my street this thread hoggy,bone idle people who cant be arsed to indicate and just drift across the road in front of you.People who cant say please or thankyou(we used to call it manners)I have to go to work now but I will be back with a shed load!

Meat-Head
20th January, 2014, 03:02 PM
What about tawts train drivers that dont hoot their horns

rds60h
20th January, 2014, 03:06 PM
Those who don't indicate which seems to be the majority these days, the middle lane hoggers (the new offence does not seem to have made any difference), speed humps that are too high or drop sharply as I think these do more damage to cars than pot holes, those who speed up when you begin to overtake them, those ****s who still insist on using their mobiles while driving, the price of petrol and diesel, car electronics systems when they play up, the cost of insurance, the cost of spare parts, those who just stop for no reason at all, those who just open the drivers door without checking what traffic is coming, those who can't be bothered clearing their cars of snow, those more interested in talking to passengers at traffic lights that watching the lights, corsa drivers, flat cap drivers and the list goes on and on.
And that is just my moans about driving !!!

M T Glass
20th January, 2014, 09:06 PM
People who say 'Don't Mention It' right after you've mentioned it.

Snowy79
20th January, 2014, 10:22 PM
Football fans whose only real connection they have to their team is a remote control.

Meat-Head
20th January, 2014, 10:52 PM
As i give up looking fir the thread by devilfish something about what INFERIOR forums do you use, i'll use this one. ( allergic to starting new threads.)

it seems thers several INFERIOR forums very simular to dk garage section which are ideal for LEECHING from.

downside is there leeching dk members, adam28 litace anyone?

but thus is the gripe bit, no c@@t bothers to tell me, there sooooo perfect to leech during the day when have no dk access

maca
20th January, 2014, 10:57 PM
You lot.....

darrenhyland
20th January, 2014, 10:59 PM
Customers who leave their car to my garage for diagnostics with bloddy effin fuel light flashing and nowt in the tank............ask 'em for 20 squid for motion lotion and they get all 'huffy'.

Meat-Head
20th January, 2014, 10:59 PM
You lot.....

WHOA where else can you go of an evening to be insulted for free?

maca
20th January, 2014, 11:02 PM
Me living room :(

Meat-Head
20th January, 2014, 11:04 PM
Second darrn. Fuel lights hate driving cars with them on.

Had a choice of running out of diesel now in middle of knowwhere or loosing ?10 spilling it draining tank when scrapping choose the ?10 out of pocket

elplicko
21st January, 2014, 07:59 AM
people who collect for charity and are waiting outside cash machines for when u take money oot :mad: basads

ajax2061
21st January, 2014, 08:48 AM
Cyclists who ride on the path, they are breaking the law and should be on the bloody road and most of them wont give way and wont have bloody lights on their bikes, if only it was legal to shoot cyclists......

jordigirl
21st January, 2014, 11:19 AM
life's to short to moan :biggrin:

Canker_Canison
21st January, 2014, 12:26 PM
I'd like to bitch slap all the people responsible for decisions made on tarmac & surfacing the roads.

Whatever happened to tarmac that has a high stone content? The stuff that actually allowed a road to drain & give better grip.

And when did engineers forget what the romans told us about building roads? You build a road with a slight curve to the gutter so water can run off & drain away. You don't make them completely flat with dips so you get lakes of water just waiting for someone to aquaplane on & cause a pile up. But if by some miracle they don't aquaplane, you get so much spray off vehicles that you can't see where you're going.

Then there's the lack of grip when we get just a little frost. And they wonder why we can't cope with snow!!

Near me there's a section of major road that was build over 30 years ago from concrete. It has never been repaired in all this time, yet offers loads of grip & gives off next to no spray even when it's lashing it down. It's only drawback is the surface noise. But it's still the safest section on that road.

Snowy79
21st January, 2014, 04:41 PM
Left wing tree huggers that protest about Britain getting involved in wars to get oil. Then moan that benefits are getting cut. They're too thick to realise it's the same oil that allows us to pay a vast proportion of their benefits.

nara
21st January, 2014, 05:39 PM
?.. if only it was legal to shoot cyclists.

Now you're talking!:top:

nara
21st January, 2014, 05:44 PM
life's to short to moan :biggrin:

People who confuse 'too' and 'to'. :biggrin:

Meat-Head
21st January, 2014, 07:20 PM
Cyclists who ride on the path, they are breaking the law and should be on the bloody road and most of them wont give way and wont have bloody lights on their bikes, if only it was legal to shoot cyclists......

Whoa what about the taste (iShit auto correct) in car drivers that cut up cyclists, like joe colchester (iShit) with shut TA face no respect

RedSpider
22nd January, 2014, 01:26 PM
Greggs and people who go to Greggs. Greggs are everywhere. They're like parasites. Scumbags go to Greggs. Scumbags and parasites go together well. F**k Greggs!

M T Glass
25th January, 2014, 12:39 AM
As i give up looking fir the thread by devilfish something about what INFERIOR forums do you use, i'll use this one. ( allergic to starting new threads.)

it seems thers several INFERIOR forums very simular to dk garage section which are ideal for LEECHING from.

downside is there leeching dk members, adam28 litace anyone?

but thus is the gripe bit, no c@@t bothers to tell me, there sooooo perfect to leech during the day when have no dk access

And another gripe is reading a post four times and still convinced I drank something more powerful than alcohol.

Meat-Head
25th January, 2014, 01:23 AM
M t glass mate, go steal an iShit (not worth money) and use it to translate

M T Glass
29th January, 2014, 10:35 PM
M t glass mate, go steal an iShit (not worth money) and use it to translateI hate technology. The humble light switch is as far as I go. Press down = Room fills with light, Press up = Aaaargh! I'm blind.

M T Glass
29th January, 2014, 10:38 PM
And, another thing.......I hate Barbers/Hairdressers who think your well cultivated sideburns don't suit you and decide to shorten them without consultation.

mtv1
29th January, 2014, 10:41 PM
I hate technology. The humble light switch is as far as I go. Press down = Room fills with light, Press up = Aaaargh! I'm blind.

And, another thing.......I hate Barbers/Hairdressers who think your well cultivated sideburns don't suit you and decide to shorten them without consultation.

:roflmao: very true do

Meat-Head
29th January, 2014, 10:49 PM
Sort on on topic i go to the Litiuation in Poland Street, no speaks a word of Inglinsh, so dont ask what you do fir a living, great, looks like a typical pompus haurdresser

ON TIOIC:-

iShit hare it, iShit 3 cant spell, iShit 4 can spell but cuts hands

ON TOPIC:-

on the hot bird from the parts place fakebuk page her avatair photo, it just doesnt make her look as HOT in real life

hoggy952
2nd February, 2014, 07:17 PM
I went to my local petrol station to put in ten quids worth of petrol and I was really careful not to go over, you've guessed it went to ten pounds and 1 penny thats so annoying. I am sure those pumps are fixed.

M T Glass
4th February, 2014, 09:18 PM
I went to my local petrol station to put in ten quids worth of petrol and I was really careful not to go over, you've guessed it went to ten pounds and 1 penny thats so annoying. I am sure those pumps are fixed.

Rumour circulating that supermarket pumps are rigged to go 1p/c/peseta/lira/dm etc. over required amount. That can add up to a tidy sum at a busy spot.

maca
4th February, 2014, 09:34 PM
People who moan about driving. people who moan about other peoples driving. people who moan about sideburns. people who moan about cyclists. FFS STOP MOANING BE GLAD YOUR ALIVE.................................

Meat-Head
4th February, 2014, 11:25 PM
FFS STOP MOANING BE GLAD YOUR ALIVE.................................

give. Chance of been dead or alive would be happy to be dead

When ever had times where for whatever reason been nearly wiped out, normally pished off afterwards it didnt happen.

Canker_Canison
7th February, 2014, 02:49 PM
People who moan about driving. people who moan about other peoples driving. people who moan about sideburns. people who moan about cyclists. FFS STOP MOANING BE GLAD YOUR ALIVE.................................

Oh, Jesus..... Macca's turning into one of those happy clapper religious types.

This might take a while......
I came into a small amount of money recently. So decided to take the opportunity to change my gas guzzling car to something a little more economic.

Decided on the Vectra 1.9CDTI (150) Auto Estate. Found a nice looking 04 model at a dealers described as 'everything works as it should'.
The test drive involved endless circles of their compound dodging broken walls, concrete blocks & pot holes you could lose a cruise linner in (They are in Liverpool and going by the motorway condition the closer you get...the compound was no different). Everything was fine, suspension, steering, etc. Some service history & loads of receipts & MOT paperwork. I bought it... ?1400 cash

Only to find out later that day when I started driving around town that this has an issue, a serious issue. Low gear start with power... 2nd to 3rd step up at 4000rpm or higher results in the gearbox disengaging until the revs drop. Had it checked. Gearbox ECU fubar, possible water in gear oil. Then I found out the ESP doesn't work! Sideways on a roundabout with no warning. I wasn't even pushing it, just normal speed. Nearly pinballed the car next to me into the barrier.

Estimated ?2000 to fit it. Of course the dealers are ignoring my calls, or they were. The stupid b a s t a r d s made a serious mistake. It was part ex'd by a disabled driver who has free tax, that was taken away by the owner. Instead of completing the V62 form to change it back to diesel class tax & put 6 months on it.....they just put a tax disk from another car into the window & hid the reg details.

Of all the dodgy tricks to try!! But it seems the fear of trading standards getting hold of the car & tax disk has made them very agreeable. I get my full refund & costs back tomorrow...... Trading standards will be getting video & stills for the tax disk if they try to screw me over.

Never buy a car from the Liverpool Motor Company on Goodlas Rd

As well as the electrical & mechanical problems they fitted barely legal tyres on the front that were the wrong size & one of the rear tyres looks like it was driven on while flat. None of that bothered me at the time as I would be putting new rubber on, servicing & replacing the water pump & timing belt. Not that it's going to happen now lol. The balls on the bloke must be huge. When I pointed out the front tryes he even tried to tell me there was loads of grip left on them. You'd need a micrometer to measure the gap between the legal limit markers & actual tread.

Used car dealers like this need to be shot.

maca
7th February, 2014, 04:28 PM
Am i **** lol

Meat-Head
7th February, 2014, 07:46 PM
You should know all used car dealers can lie without showing emotion

Meat-Head
8th February, 2014, 10:19 AM
ON TOPIC ISH:-

Not moaning, either serious iShit faulure ladt night or 3 of my posts were deleted with 10 mins last night?

If iShit failure i'll repost, if not i'll leave it be.

Mods comments.

Meat-Head
8th February, 2014, 10:55 AM

Trying to buy a cell phone number i have "1900 MEAT" (1900 6328)
trying to get "1800 MEAT" (1800 6328). But talk about hard work

money in pocket, number not in use, i'll pay if it not too expensive
but theres companys who can let you choose the last 6 didgits but not the first few!

Meat-Head
2nd September, 2014, 09:38 PM

Just talking in the street and Bugs Bunny says I'm moooving to another part of town, just round the corner from.

Home - Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk (http://www.meat-head-motors.co.uk)

Since when does she know where I work?!?!?!?

Oh need to find moan at eBay thread