PDA

View Full Version : Commando 14.7 Missing channels.

glog
20th January, 2014, 04:46 PM
Hi There,
I'm trying to get Commando 14.7 image working however it is wrecking my head for the last week so I am looking for advice please.
-Image flashes sucessfully (different sources tried, both serially and backup)
-SML set to RoI
-Autobouquets runs and creates correct looking Bouquets.
-All recent online updates installed.
-Online download of most recent satellites.xml downloaded
-Soft cam installs and is detected (obviously for educational purposes).
- All FTA clear, with CCcam only clearing some channels: At the Races, MTV, Good Food, SKY Arts, SKY Sowcase

I don't think my issue is anything to do with the softcam.
Hardware has been verified using other image.

I have a feeling my issues are something to do with my satellite transponders on my DM500 or on my server (Ubuntu).
Despite long hours researching I am sure I am missing something.
Any advice gratefully accepted beforeI revert to Dark Star II !!
Thank you.

digicon
20th January, 2014, 07:57 PM
I will give you a Hint what not to discuss:
or on my server (Ubuntu)
with CCcam only clearing some channels: At the Races, MTV, Good Food, SKY Arts, SKY Sowcase

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.

PaphosAL
21st January, 2014, 10:46 AM
There's a breakage of AutoBouquets caused by the "Primetime" channel being pulled.

We've fixed this issue, so just hit the online update button and all should be back to normal again.

Cheers- AL :)

kami786
24th January, 2014, 01:18 PM
Hi Al,

I have just flashed updated commando 14.7 (23-10-2013) image onto mine DM500. I am able to see most of the channels but some channels such as Sky Sports 2, CNN, Sky1, Sky Atlantic, Sky News, Cartoon Network are there in their respective Bouquets. But all I get a blank screen with glich voices.

Would appreciate your help if you could guide me on how I should fix this problem because I really like this image and would like to stay on it. Thanks