PDA

View Full Version : having probs with bouquetes

billy2
23rd January, 2014, 02:23 PM
hi guys anyone know why iam have problems loading bouquets to dreambox 800hd. all settings are right as far as I can see using E2 settings

thanks

digicon
23rd January, 2014, 08:17 PM
Try unticking the auto reload settings and the upload picons so its just doing the channel list and nothing else you can always reload after as it takes a second to press another button.

Might be worth trying Vhannibals bouquet just to rule out the settings in DBE

billy2
24th January, 2014, 12:39 AM
Try unticking the auto reload settings and the upload picons so its just doing the channel list and nothing else you can always reload after as it takes a second to press another button.

Might be worth trying Vhannibals bouquet just to rule out the settings in DBE

thanks very much for your reply m8 in the end I had to reflash the box all working now , only think is now I cant update TSmedia I keep getting a update failed 404 not found ??? img iam using is DreamboxUK_v2.1.2_BL84b_DM800_Backup-2013-05-31 that has TSmedia 2.3 on it when I go to update it tells me there is a new update 4.9 when I press download I get the above error ???

digicon
24th January, 2014, 01:37 AM
There is a newer version here 4.5 thanks to poster: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f207/tsmedia-enigma2-plugin-332694/#post2146229 i would un-install your V2.3 and try this version to upgrade from as it could be the 2.3 version is too old to update from just a guess. Or it could be that the download server for the latest version is down

Cant be much more help buddy as i dont use TSmedia

Good Luck