PDA

View Full Version : Reverse km program?

albibuza
31st May, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hi all, if somebody can help and tell which application will work with this interface, because i try some application but no succeed . . .

P.S See the picture of interface.

Thanks in advance . . .

steppenwolf
31st May, 2009, 10:01 AM
Hi all, if somebody can help and tell which application will work with this interface, because i try some application but no succeed . . .

P.S See the picture of interface.

Thanks in advance . . .

Not sure but try this, tachopro.

rizor
31st May, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hello

is it possible with tachopro to use with an elm 327 ?
thnx in advance!

albibuza
31st May, 2009, 07:14 PM
Not sure but try this, tachopro.

first thanks a lot in reply, but i had this software but it is to old and i need something for new cars like Shkoda 2008 and others.

Thanks in advance.

fms267
31st May, 2009, 08:33 PM
first thanks a lot in reply, but i had this software but it is to old and i need something for new cars like Shkoda 2008 and others.

Thanks in advance.

lead required for skoda 2008 is kkl+CAN
as skoda 2008 is comunicates using CAN

scooby99
1st June, 2009, 01:08 AM
Dont know if this will be any help to you

NYO 4.0

NYO 4.0 is a database application specially designed for car-radio unlocking and dashboard recalibration. This program allows you to create your own database or simply use an existing. It also includes own script interpreter and file commander.

zSHARE - nyyo.rar (http://www.zshare.net/download/1948691596b54495)

PASSWORD: nyyo

was from bhtuning.com

mind some cars you will need a take the clocks out soilder a few wires lift legs get the encryption code you might need a dp3 or enigma tool

cheers scooby99

steppenwolf
1st June, 2009, 08:00 AM
Dont know if this will be any help to you

NYO 4.0

NYO 4.0 is a database application specially designed for car-radio unlocking and dashboard recalibration. This program allows you to create your own database or simply use an existing. It also includes own script interpreter and file commander.

zSHARE - nyyo.rar (http://www.zshare.net/download/1948691596b54495)

PASSWORD: nyyo

was from bhtuning.com

mind some cars you will need a take the clocks out soilder a few wires lift legs get the encryption code you might need a dp3 or enigma tool

cheers scooby99

Don't bother your self with that NYO. I have already found and uploaded this version somewhere on the forum ant it's not full so it's almost uselles. Did not find full NYO yet.

albibuza
1st June, 2009, 10:38 AM
Yes i had try it and it was useless, i try VagTacho, but they was useless too, because i can't work with my interface in those applications, but waitting for any help :S.

sixpack
29th June, 2009, 04:36 PM
we need more info from your adapter, some words are in German on the picture.

Look for a manufacturer name or what ever you think is important and post it here.

make more hi resolution pictures of what you have

CBR_bl
29th June, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hi m8s, does information for registration is known for nyo.
Thanx

PremierD
1st July, 2009, 02:41 PM
To my knowlage there are very few machines that can do your 2008 Skoda...The new shape Skoda uses a Micronas Micro..as well as a 24c32 eeprom ..and to Change the KM's you would need a Micronas programmer

You could try this .ABRITES Commander for VAG 7.0 It will do your Skoda ...and a lot of the VAG group...But it is a Bit Pricey.
My mitake the new skoda II uses an encryped 93c86 eeprom . Most of the other Vag group use the Micronas Micro...

rookee
1st July, 2009, 08:56 PM
does anybody know of a tool for reversing mileage for opel/vauxhall cars via obd2? :flute:

Babanovski
5th July, 2009, 10:57 PM
You can reverse milage on some opel with op-com, opel scaner and diga.

rookee
6th July, 2009, 06:46 AM
do you have a link to the opel scanner or diga?? Have those been uploaded somewhere already?
i already tried out op-com but it is not able to connect to any controller...

piscinarasx
18th August, 2010, 05:32 PM
adapter works with what? thanks