PDA

View Full Version : astra 4A

michalsw
26th January, 2014, 12:57 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a channel list for packets on Astra 4A (Sirius 4.8E).
If anyone has got one for this satleite for any of the openboxes (s9, s10, s11, s12, s13, f3, f4, f5, etc...) can you please upload or pass the download link?

Cheers

digicon
26th January, 2014, 03:02 PM
Seeing as these type of receivers are predominantly used on a fixed dish system pointing at 28.2? east, Then i doubt anyone will have a sorted channel list for 4.8? east.

You may have to bite the bullet and scan this in yourself and sort your own list

michalsw
26th January, 2014, 03:37 PM
Seeing as these type of receivers are predominantly used on a fixed dish system pointing at 28.2? east, Then i doubt anyone will have a sorted channel list for 4.8? east.

You may have to bite the bullet and scan this in yourself and sort your own list

thanks for your input, unfortunately you are only half right. Yes these boxes are normally only used on fixed dishes, but they are much more popular in Russia than in UK, therefore there is high chance of someone actually having that list available.

digicon
26th January, 2014, 03:49 PM
If they are popular in Russia, then 4.8? east is predominantly used by the Nordic region for Viasat swe,nor,fin granted there is a Baltic version and a few russian/Ukranian channels but not many

michalsw
26th January, 2014, 04:22 PM
If they are popular in Russia, then 4.8? east is predominantly used by the Nordic region for Viasat swe,nor,fin granted there is a Baltic version and a few russian/Ukranian channels but not many

agreed, but 36E which has got plenty of RU channels is just not good enough, so 4.8 is my second best for RU channels, unless you know any other?

digicon
26th January, 2014, 04:43 PM
I was going to mention 36? east but as the Footprint is outside of the UK we have no chance of receiving the few NTV channels that are on there, There are other RU channels ****tered about across the ARC but as always Kingofsat will help you there

MyB5
27th January, 2014, 02:18 AM
I'm not sure I undetsand what you want/need? Channel list? You get one when you scan the satellite...? I have a few back up TP_PROG.DBS (Skybox F5s and one from SkyboxF5) including my favourites from 0.8 & 4.8.
Shot me a PM if you want it...

michalsw
27th January, 2014, 06:55 PM
Favourites for 4.8E is what I am looking for.