PDA

View Full Version : Technomate Nano how to enter 'info details' to get working?

j4g3d
26th January, 2014, 02:57 PM
Hello, I need some help i am a newbie at this.

I have a technomate TM-NANO-OE and i want to add MGCAMD, it seems i can only access through ftp. I can edit MGCAMD but i have numerous MGCAMD which include MGCAMD138...ETC about 3 or 4 of them. I have tried entering my 'info' in the notepad file in all MGCAMD but it just wont work. I have the the 4D OPENPLI installed.

Could someone please guide a n00bie into helping me to enter/edit the details to get them working correctly? is there not a hidden menu on the box so i can do all this via remote? is there something i am missing? something i am doing wrong? any help would be really appreciated....

digicon
26th January, 2014, 03:10 PM
Due to the Forum Rules i am afraid we cant help you with this on the open Forum: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.

There are loads of guides available if you just use Google, You cant enter this type of information via the Remote Control the Nano-OE is an Enigma2 receiver so any guides we have on here relating to how to setup these type of linux receiver's can be found in the Enigma2 and Dreambox section as they are all relevant

j4g3d
26th January, 2014, 03:43 PM
Due to the Forum Rules i am afraid we cant help you with this on the open Forum: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.

There are loads of guides available if you just use Google, You cant enter this type of information via the Remote Control the Nano-OE is an Enigma2 receiver so any guides we have on here relating to how to setup these type of linux receiver's can be found in the Enigma2 and Dreambox section as they are all relevant

Thank you, i will try to search more.