PDA

View Full Version : Ducato , Boxer ,Jumper ext edc16C39

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 07:11 AM
Hello all , i have test some ecu from Fiat Ducato and Peugeot boxer edc16c39
i am try to remuve dpf and use switch + clear DTC ,all seem to be ok ,no limp mode no check light no regeneration .When i am turn ignition Off
ecu does not sleep ,throttle valve work and battery is drain .
Hope someone help me with a solution to this problem.

im attach original from ducato

Babos
28th January, 2014, 07:30 AM
and your battary after 2 houers is empty?
your engine 3,0?

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 07:33 AM
yes its 3.0 mtj ,3-4 h may be and battery is down

Babos
28th January, 2014, 07:39 AM
yes i see this before after swiftec dpfoff.
there need manual solution

tonih
28th January, 2014, 09:09 AM
if you need help contact us
we have tested solution for this vehicle

LaraVAG
28th January, 2014, 09:33 AM
You can't use switch to disable it!

tonih
28th January, 2014, 09:49 AM
if the original file no problems, the cause is in the modified

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 09:58 AM
yes problem is only if use switch,i am clear dtc but need some hint to stop dpf correctly .

furnata
28th January, 2014, 10:31 AM
if you need help contact us
we have tested solution for this vehicle

Everytime you say ( we have ) you are company or what?? And you are sell or what???

tonih
28th January, 2014, 10:37 AM
Everytime you say ( we have ) you are company or what?? And you are sell or what??? Why do you think this?
trying to be constructive and help
instead of thinking evil

furnata
28th January, 2014, 11:01 AM
You mean help like sell??? Or just help? I ask because i never see you to help - if i'm wrong then help when you have solution!

You offer help then help- free , other way is sell via PM- am i right???

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 11:31 AM
most replays on chiptuning thread is offert for "help" mate ,ppl who want to help just help :) alot a post here is a like "no problem ,i can help you ,not for free of cource" but that is real life ,no money no funney .if some one want to help lets feel free to make it :D

ludbe
28th January, 2014, 11:37 AM
Some installed switch to main ecu relay to switch off after removing key so battery wouldn't drain

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 11:40 AM
yes i am read about this solution....

tonih
28th January, 2014, 11:59 AM
So when it comes
car in your garage
you say the customer to wait , to find help on a forum
and I bet you do not pay the customer
seen that the aid did you get for free

furnata
28th January, 2014, 12:40 PM
Look mate this is FORUM not mine or your garage so if you offer help then help----- you allways say (we have solution) hm we have solution too and when i want to help just help not screaming i "have solution please contact me on PM for payment details"
Sorry i just hate forum sellers under cover :top:

tonih
28th January, 2014, 03:02 PM
Look mate this is FORUM not mine or your garage so if you offer help then help----- you allways say (we have solution) hm we have solution too and when i want to help just help not screaming i "have solution please contact me on PM for payment details"
Sorry i just hate forum sellers under cover :top:
Great your thinking, but in this case you do not know the solution :eviltongue:

furnata
28th January, 2014, 03:13 PM
I know the solution but im not offer help in this topic- and i don't give a sh.t about your knowledge - like i already said i hate under cover sellers like you. You do not help people you here for sell

tonih
28th January, 2014, 03:44 PM
I know the solution but im not offer help in this topic- and i don't give a sh.t about your knowledge - like i already said i hate under cover sellers like you. You do not help people you here for sell Bla Bla Bla .... you do not know the solution

furnata
28th January, 2014, 03:47 PM
It is time for you to grow up

emiliogsm
28th January, 2014, 05:06 PM
the car come from other garage and was writen file from ecu safe ,im find original and make some test so now all seem to be ok .This night will make agane some test and hope client will be happy ;)

gmb45
30th May, 2014, 03:47 PM
seller ankara06 has departed this forum, we will not hestitate to make other sellers depart as well !!!