PDA

View Full Version : sagem dbox 2 (gathering dust)

billiver
7th June, 2008, 01:52 PM
Hi guys I am new to the forum (seems to be plenty going on here).I have taken my sagem x1 out or wraps and it obviously needs updating.It has Pacino image on it and was temperamental with sportster.What do you suggest I load by way of image).I see from forum rules no keys in image)and point me the way to bring it back to life completely please.
Cheers

gizmo.1484
7th June, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hi guys I am new to the forum (seems to be plenty going on here).I have taken my sagem x1 out or wraps and it obviously needs updating.It has Pacino image on it and was temperamental with sportster.What do you suggest I load by way of image).I see from forum rules no keys in image)and point me the way to bring it back to life completely please.
Cheers

Look in your pm..................enjoy

sykogee
9th June, 2008, 10:30 AM
Try either Andromeda 2 or Blade Trinity (I know there is a new Blade Quad out but i havent used it yet) both of these have worked perfectly

cp52
9th June, 2008, 12:58 PM
i prefer andomeda it works much better on 1x boxes especially if your box suffers chirping

mini-moog
11th June, 2008, 12:49 PM
hi i'm also looking for a new image for my sagem x1 box. i have had andromeda 1.3 on it but can't manage to get gbox working now. that image was the only stable one i've found. will blade quad work in the same way?
cheers in advance.

Derekwd
11th June, 2008, 02:03 PM
hi i'm also looking for a new image for my sagem x1 box. i have had andromeda 1.3 on it but can't manage to get gbox working now. that image was the only stable one i've found. will blade quad work in the same way?
cheers in advance.

Its simply try it and see m8, works good for some but not for others.

Derek

billiver
11th June, 2008, 08:35 PM
cheers in advance.I have now loaded the new pacino on my sagem and it works well.Some of my channels have high bitrate and low signal and this image is bringing them in effortlessly.Pictures are great and menus are the usual dbox type so no probs there.Flashxp was a pain in the ar** so use the IFA for painless transfer of image.Hope this helps.

plasterer
11th June, 2008, 11:04 PM
Flash FXP
Should run as smooth as anything mate
Shout if your Stuck .....paul

johnlogie
12th June, 2008, 12:53 AM
I got 1x sagem workin with Laky pro , has no chirpin but freezin from time to time. not a real problem as it doesnt happen that often. give it a try

gazza@gclarke.fsbusiness.
13th June, 2008, 12:35 AM
I got 1x sagem workin with Laky pro , has no chirpin but freezin from time to time. not a real problem as it doesnt happen that often. give it a try

Simple and quick newbie question....whats chirpin

mini-moog
13th June, 2008, 01:06 PM
Its simply try it and see m8, works good for some but not for others.

Derek

Where would someone go to find these new images as i cant find them anywhere? also would i need to install keys and other things in these images and how would i do that?

thanks again

Derekwd
13th June, 2008, 09:54 PM
They are in downloads m8, and yes you would have to add the keys and cams

Derek

plasterer
13th June, 2008, 10:02 PM
Look Below mate
Push my name
All you need is there
If you need Help Shout .....paul

plasterer (http://www.thechatterbox.cc/)

mini-moog
16th June, 2008, 12:02 PM
Look Below mate
Push my name
All you need is there
If you need Help Shout .....paul
plasterer (http://www.thechatterbox.cc/)

cheers mate, i'll check that out when i get home.

STU666
11th July, 2008, 09:26 PM
I use the boxcracker bluepeer v1 1x image on my sagem and it works great. I get the occasional freze up and stutter but its not that much of a problem.
:barscarf: