PDA

View Full Version : Sprinter 906 dash problem

chiorbeq
1st February, 2014, 09:26 AM
Hi to all DK's!I have a problem with this Sprinter,first with the engine ECU solved with a GB scrap start kit(ECU,ESL,EZS) and now with dash mileage.I write the odometer line with 00(prepare to adapt with STAR) but when I switch ON the contact in display I have 000000Km for a few seconds but finaly can see only ------Km.What can I do in this case?The problem came from the start kit?Please help me to solve this car!In attach I put the original dash dump and the 0Km dump.Thank for any help and suggestion !

TULGEYWOODMAN
1st February, 2014, 09:33 AM
Hi to all DK's!I have a problem with this Sprinter,first with the engine ECU solved with a GB scrap start kit(ECU,ESL,EZS) and now with dash mileage.I write the odometer line with 00(prepare to adapt with STAR) but when I switch ON the contact in display I have 000000Km for a few seconds but finaly can see only ------Km.What can I do in this case?The problem came from the start kit?Please help me to solve this car!In attach I put the original dash dump and the 0Km dump.Thank for any help and suggestion !

you say prepare to adapt with star.
Did you follow the full procedure with star, then end up with dashes?
Or are you giving up after a few seconds?

Remapking
3rd February, 2014, 01:45 PM
You need to Adapt milage with star if you have already programmed to zero in cluster

icogsm
4th February, 2014, 10:00 AM
try this file !
no adaptations nedeed!
B.R.
P.S. check file after programing!!!