PDA

View Full Version : blue painel....

virus
7th June, 2008, 07:15 PM
hi,

I'm trying to get the blue screen in my image and I am not able, walk to copy the source of the hydra does not compile when the image is not in the blue key blue panel, which will be someone I can give a helping :stupido2:

Devilfish
10th June, 2008, 03:18 AM
Not sure exactly what you're asking???

Any additional files that are added to src, make sure you add the filenames to the Makefile.am file as well.

For any remote control functions, edit /share/tuxbox/enigma/resources/rcdm5xxx.xml after you do a 'make rebuild-flash'.

osborne82
10th June, 2008, 07:43 AM
ull have to do alot to the hydra code to get it to compile with todays cvs far too many changes since they were posted :)
but if u post any errors up we can take it a step at a time till its alled compiled :)
failing that look for nemesis or merlin sources you may have better luck compiling them :)

cheers

osborne82

virus
13th June, 2008, 07:55 PM
thanks my fryends,

gave me some good tips, then I'll give reports on how everything went

virus
14th June, 2008, 06:54 PM
I have discovered the source of nemesis but now I do not know which are the files of the blue panel, will be that someone could tell me which files and what to do?
:)

osborne82
14th June, 2008, 09:47 PM
I have discovered the source of nemesis but now I do not know which are the files of the blue panel, will be that someone could tell me which files and what to do?
:)

open up enigma-main.cpp and look near the top
#includes<xxxx> ull see whats needed :)
the main files for the actual panel if i remember right though are np.cpp np.h nemtool.cpp /h
to name but a few lol

cheers

osborne82