PDA

View Full Version : EDC15C2 DTC remove - please help

Hovi
2nd February, 2014, 11:00 PM
Hello,

please could you remove DTC's P1112 and P1138 from my dump It's Citroen C5.

Many thanks

morgano
3rd February, 2014, 12:42 AM
P1112 i guess you solve nothing by erase it. No pressure on fuel rail. Better check the pump or the pressure sensor.

Hovi
3rd February, 2014, 01:29 AM
Thanks but I want to check something.

I need it to keep motor running, I have a fault ECU as a last thing.

- injectors are checked and repaired (in good condition according BOSCH service)
- pump, rail, pressure sensor are new = brand new

Car start, running for 7 sec and stop with theese two errors. Rail pressure is about 300 atm +- 10, sensor is rigth by the voltage, all cables are checked several times, pressure sensor on osciloscope is like from a manual - initial peak with a lover bump.

Troubles pending from start with exhausted battery - car has been started with a booster, motor fault lamp light on after it, car vent into the garrage in limp mode, it took several second to stop motor after turning off ignition and that was the last time the motor was able to run.

7 second of life after it - injectors were first, pump with rail and sensor after but without any change.

I know P1112 and P1138 combo. In this case it seems to be different.

I hope erasing P1112 will give me the time to examine the faulty thing - if there is any.

Or if you have any other idea to try, please share.

Car details:
C5 - 2002
mileage 160 tkm on dash, seems to be valid
aut. transmission
HDI 2.0 80 PS

I would appreciated any help.

...sorry for my english - I am trying my best.

morgano
3rd February, 2014, 11:56 AM
Then try with another ecu to see if the faults persists.

Hovi
3rd February, 2014, 12:49 PM
Another ECU is an option for me, but I don't have any right now. And solve immo on another ECU seems to be same for me as remove DTC from this one.

Are you able to help me with, morgano?

Or anybody else, please?

Joe019
3rd February, 2014, 03:11 PM
Erase DTC will not solve your problem m8...

The car has a problem with fuel presure and you never will not solve this with DTC erase. As morgano say you must check ECU or try to put another ecu from hardyard.

BR

Hovi
3rd February, 2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks for ansver, unfortunately, I have ****og osciloscope, it's difficult to give you my 7sec period of pressure sensor. Pressure is OK all the time and falling down for several second after motor stopped.

I can recognize low fuel pressure and this is definitely not the case - that is my reason to ask here on the forum. I considered DTC erasing as a cheapest option. I don't have any tools for ECU changing - my way to clone another one is opening both and use programmer - of course I have to buy the other one somewhere (this repair is expensive enough so far).

Please, if someone is willing and able to help, I would be glad. On the other side - car is not mine and this is good proof of my words when I adviced to not buy such a ...

Regards

Petr

bobolin4o
4th February, 2014, 01:00 PM
Try this mate, cks is ok.

Hovi
4th February, 2014, 02:03 PM
Hi,

thank you very much, seems to be OK (resp. car is able to run with this).

- more in PM

Hovi
26th April, 2015, 11:53 AM
Hello,

I am sorry I did not reported back. There was faulty pump in my car.

After several months leak of power started to appear in random inervals and warmed motor was difficult to start.

We decided to send high pressure pump for repair and problem disappeared - according the service pressure regulator and sealing has been replaced.

Doru Lucian
13th June, 2016, 08:35 AM
hallo my friend,kan i have the pass please? i have the seme problem .and its dificult to solve .