PDA

View Full Version : Missing Channels & Audio Descriptions

Arth
7th June, 2008, 09:23 PM
I have a Sagem Dbox2, it worked fine with all channels using Andromeda (version 2 I think) until a couple of months ago when auto-update stopped working. I have since tried many images and it seems that only images that incoporate Gbox will work without "chirping/stuttering" on my box.

The only image that seems stable for me is Blade Quad, but I have a couple of problems that I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with:

I have had to use Laky-Pro to do a channel search and transfer the services.xml file over to Blade Quad (I think there is a known problem with Blade Quad channel searching). This is fine, but it does not find some channels e.g. Virgin 1 - Sky Sports 1 - Setanta Sports 1 and maybe some others, I do not know why? :joyman:

On the channels it has found some have audio descriptions (UKTV Gardens is one of them - no laughing please) - can I switch audio descriptions off in Blade Quad, or is it something to do with the channel search that is the problem? :joyman:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :D

MetMan
7th June, 2008, 09:29 PM
I have a Sagem Dbox2, it worked fine with all channels using Andromeda (version 2 I think) until a couple of months ago when auto-update stopped working. I have since tried many images and it seems that only images that incoporate Gbox will work without "chirping/stuttering" on my box.

The only image that seems stable for me is Blade Quad, but I have a couple of problems that I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with:

I have had to use Laky-Pro to do a channel search and transfer the services.xml file over to Blade Quad (I think there is a known problem with Blade Quad channel searching). This is fine, but it does not find some channels e.g. Virgin 1 - Sky Sports 1 - Setanta Sports 1 and maybe some others, I do not know why? :joyman:

On the channels it has found some have audio descriptions (UKTV Gardens is one of them - no laughing please) - can I switch audio descriptions off in Blade Quad, or is it something to do with the channel search that is the problem? :joyman:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :D

press the green button on the remote and switch the audio selection.....try slow scanning for ur missing channels but always save ur img first

Arth
7th June, 2008, 10:00 PM
Switching the audio selection with the green button worked a treat to get rid of the audio descriptions ;-)

The channel scan was the slow one (I think) took over 20 minutes.

I can now download the services.xml for my area from the downloads section (last post was post number 5), this contains Sky Sports 1 and Virgin 1 etc. will try copiying this over tomorrow and see if they work.

Thanks.