PDA

View Full Version : Radio Skoda Dance flashed to dead

webmarc
9th February, 2014, 09:36 PM
Hi,

don`t know if anybody can help.

I own a Skoda Dance Radio 5J0035161A. I tried updating it from Software 0013 to 0016 (don`t know why). I did it with Skoda tool VAS 5054a via OBD. The file was a Skoda sgo-file. The tool erased the flash and stopped after 1%.

Now the radio is dead. When I try diagnostic via OBD the radio responses but not fully. I can start the update process again, it erases but doesn`t start flashing.

Does anyone know my options? The problem is I haven`t much flashing skills. I have an usbasp flasher and tool extreme burner AVR or a willem board. But I can`t use the sgo file to flash and there`s no backup.

Any suggestions?

webmarc
11th February, 2014, 12:12 AM
Another question.

Is it possible to take an eeprom dump from another radio (example from someone from this forum who requested a code and posted an eeprom dump) and flash this to my radio?

Or wouldn`t this work?

I found a chip 24C16WP (foto). Is this the right one? If so, how do I connect usbasp to it to flash a dump? On the usbasp I have MOSI, NC, RST, SCK, MISO, VCC and GROUND. In the datasheet I don`t find these.

Please help me

sarkann
11th February, 2014, 08:09 PM
Another question.

Is it possible to take an eeprom dump from another radio (example from someone from this forum who requested a code and posted an eeprom dump) and flash this to my radio?

Or wouldn`t this work?

I found a chip 24C16WP (foto). Is this the right one? If so, how do I connect usbasp to it to flash a dump? On the usbasp I have MOSI, NC, RST, SCK, MISO, VCC and GROUND. In the datasheet I don`t find these.

Please help me245136

are stored in processor MC9S12DP512 mask 4L00M

webmarc
11th February, 2014, 11:35 PM
Hi,

thanks for answering. My device is from technisat. I found a link (something with allprog II) where are to different Skoda Dance. One from visteon and one from technisat. In this link said visteon -> MC9S12DP512 and technisat -> 24c16.

But I don`t know where and if I could flash it with my usbasp or willem.

Thanks

Maksdoc
22nd February, 2020, 08:36 PM
Did you manage to restore your radio? I have the same problem now. Did recording another dapm in 24s16 help you?

Maksdoc
23rd February, 2020, 04:14 PM
I tried changing the dump 24s16. The radio does not work. VAS5054A sees the device but I get an error during the firmware (I need to flash the m306n processor. How to do this?