PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Jeep CRD EGR help

nicktb
10th February, 2014, 12:20 AM
Hi,

Can someone help with EGR off on this file? I tried to do it, but it goes into limp mode and will not go past idle RPM.

Thank you!

mario38
10th February, 2014, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Can someone help with EGR off on this file? I tried to do it, but it goes into limp mode and will not go past idle RPM.

Thank you!

attached file

nicktb
10th February, 2014, 02:04 PM
Thank you Mario, I will load it later today and see how it works. Did you disable the EGR? Will I get a DTC from it or will that be off? I was hoping to be able to disable the EGR and remove it completely. And without a DTC error code or check engine light.

Thank you,

Nick

mario38
10th February, 2014, 02:19 PM
Thank you Mario, I will load it later today and see how it works. Did you disable the EGR? Will I get a DTC from it or will that be off? I was hoping to be able to disable the EGR and remove it completely. And without a DTC error code or check engine light.

Thank you,

Nick

egr is closed now .. you can check the movement from 0 to 100% open or closed with diagnosis tool ...
egr if this is not at fault but it works well.
if the egr is faulty you can tell which dtc is permanent and we can eliminate the dtc

nicktb
10th February, 2014, 02:52 PM
Thank you, I will test later on and let you know... I appreciate the help.

Nick

nicktb
11th February, 2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks Mario, I have a better idea. I will post another file I have, of you could delete the P0102 DTC it would be better. For some reason the last tune is not working right. The car is very sluggish. If you could delete the P0102 DTC on the tune I just posted it will be better for me. That is my best working tune. Thank you and let me know.

mario38
11th February, 2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks Mario, I have a better idea. I will post another file I have, of you could delete the P0102 DTC it would be better. For some reason the last tune is not working right. The car is very sluggish. If you could delete the P102 DTC on the tune I just posted it will be better for me. That is my best working tune. Thank you and let me know.

This file corresponds to the original file

nicktb
11th February, 2014, 05:18 PM
Hi Mario,

Were you able to delete the P0102 DTC only? I thought I posted a new file, but it is not showing up.

nicktb
12th February, 2014, 02:11 PM
Yes it is the same file as the original one. I was hoping you could delete the P0102 error code from the DTC table. The jeep did not run the same with the EGR delete, and it was a liitle down on power. With the MAF unplugged, the jeep runs great and it also shuts off the EGR. But with the MAF unplugged I get a check engine light, so I would like to remove the P0102 error code in the ECU so I do not get a check engine light. Can you take a look at it and let me know? Thanks again for all your help.

tatyanka
26th February, 2014, 09:49 PM
I have same problem(P0401).Like to get rid EGR.
Thank you very much,Alex

mario38
27th February, 2014, 04:59 PM
I have same problem(P0401).Like to get rid EGR.
Thank you very much,Alex

attached file