PDA

View Full Version : E1 sly bouquet 28.2

mufctommo
12th February, 2014, 05:20 PM
Hi does anybody have the latest E1 28.2 bouquet with the disney channels on it i have looked everywhere but cant get it or if somebody could give me the latest frequencies thanks in advance:top:

digicon
12th February, 2014, 07:28 PM
Hi does anybody have the latest E1 28.2 bouquet with the disney channels on it i have looked everywhere but cant get it or if somebody could give me the latest frequencies thanks in advance:top:

Have you not thought about installing the Commado 15.0 image on your Enigma1 receiver it is without a doubt the best image available for any DM500 with autobouquets,Picons and EPG the list is endless and that would sort out the missing channels

mufctommo
13th February, 2014, 01:06 PM
Have you not thought about installing the Commado 15.0 image on your Enigma1 receiver it is without a doubt the best image available for any DM500 with autobouquets,Picons and EPG the list is endless and that would sort out the missing channels

thanx for your reply but i have put commando 14.7 on my box but having trouble putting my cline in and softcam as i have not used this before i usually use pli jade do you have commando 15 and a tutorial

digicon
14th February, 2014, 12:26 AM
I am afraid no one will give you a tutorial on how tenter anything that allows Paytv services for free i am sure your time as a member on here would have at least once or twice read the forum rules and realised this is a no go area.

all the help files are actually in tuxbox commander on the commando images and will guide you through setting everything up