PDA

View Full Version : No signal on premier & BT sports channels.

Rushylad
16th February, 2014, 09:44 PM
Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help resolve the issue I have of "No signal" on premier sports, setanta sports, and the BT sports channels??
I have updated channel list, deleting the old channel list first, rebooted the skybox & still no joy.
My friend who lives local to me has them working on his, and the frequency at the bottom of the screen appears to be set as the same on mine.

Any help appreciated.

James

jazzy1804
17th February, 2014, 12:25 PM
Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help resolve the issue I have of "No signal" on premier sports, setanta sports, and the BT sports channels??
I have updated channel list, deleting the old channel list first, rebooted the skybox & still no joy.
My friend who lives local to me has them working on his, and the frequency at the bottom of the screen appears to be set as the same on mine.

Any help appreciated.

James

Hi

Have you done a blind scan as well ? Menu goto installation menu and into single sat search, then rune the scan. Reboot the box and then try.

souldude
17th February, 2014, 01:55 PM
What box are you using? If old skybox s10 then that will be your problem as they can sometimes say no signal on certain channels

redralph
17th February, 2014, 04:27 PM
You may need a No Signal Fix adapter. ?5 of fleebay.