PDA

View Full Version : British women live in dirty underwear

gmb45
5th June, 2009, 04:19 PM
no way :puke:

How many times a year do you wash your bra?
British women are happy living in dirty underwear with many washing their bras just six times a year, a new survey has been revealed.

According to the poll, the average British woman wears her bra seven times - which equates to roughly two months - before washing it.

Stain experts Dr Beckmann, the company behind Lingerie Whitener, interviewed 2,025 female customers about their bad bra washing habits.

It turns out British women has an average of 15 bars - enough for a different one a day.

The research also shows the average woman spends a massive ?2,700 on bras in her lifetime.

The most popular colour of bra in the UK is white (55 per cent), followed by coloured (27 per cent) then black, (18 per cent) revealing that women prefer that crisp, clean look but it doesn't last long.

The most common stains found on dirty bras are stale perfume, body lotion, fake tan and sweat, the survey also found.

forntida
5th June, 2009, 07:06 PM
Where do you apply to do these surveys?

Lainie
5th June, 2009, 11:41 PM
on in the morning - washed that night. if im going out that night a clean one is put on before i go out. (and dont you dare ask re any other underwear!!) how often does your wife wash hers - bra that is lol

me things gmb is a bit of a boob man

forntida
6th June, 2009, 09:22 AM
on in the morning - washed that night. if im going out that night a clean one is put on before i go out. (and dont you dare ask re any other underwear!!) how often does your wife wash hers - bra that is lol

me things gmb is a bit of a boob man

I bet he has a chest of drawers in his bedroom.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/bigboab/21cid5F013c01c5a44424afdced30240a01.gif

gmb45
6th June, 2009, 09:30 AM

me things gmb is a bit of a boob man she dont wear em she got tits like fried eggs sunny side up :D

mrdude
6th June, 2009, 11:35 AM
My bird has a bra & underwear fetish - I made her take them out the drawer one day and count them, she had over 150 bras and about 200 pairs of knickers......the thing is when we are shopping she still looks at bras and knickers (like she needs them) and it drives me crazy.