PDA

View Full Version : Five lose housing benefit cut appeal

gmb45
22nd February, 2014, 05:33 AM
BBC News - Five lose housing benefit cut appeal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26288112)

hmmm, tbh i cant see why the disabled are are challenging this they get a lot of money depending on the level of disability ie. up to high rate care, high rate mobility which would be together about 120 a week, esa which there is varying levels of payment ( the fat ens sister gets 180 a week on esa alone ) plus theres other benefits they can claim, so say high care, high mobility, high rate of esa your talking 300 + a week ffs in your hand, im sure they can manage a ?12 ish a week in housing benefit cut, its not the disabled that are suffering financially its the other peeps, i no way agree with the bed tax, as always them with nothing always get hit hardest.

Meat-Head
22nd February, 2014, 10:34 AM
Good you just settled an argument the disabled get everything for free.

yes been given a choice of a wheelchair for life and money or as normal would be happy as i.

heard this on radio, perhaps somebody can find the bloke with the towel on his head that dont pay bedroom tax as it is a prayer room

rds60h
23rd February, 2014, 04:44 PM
The government would save a lot more money if they capped the amount they pay private landlords for "Emergency Accomodation" which in many cases is far in excess of local rent levels and the properties are many of those properties are also of a poor standard.
In my opinion the authorisation of some of the properties and landlords are not particularly above board.

gc1966
24th February, 2014, 04:08 PM
disgraceful,all that money they made in the nineties and they cheeky bassads try and claim housing benefit,lousy boyband they was and all.next up we will find out take that claimed for mobility badges