PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM WITH MAP EDC16C34 CITROEN JUMPY

laleen
25th February, 2014, 12:59 AM
Hi, i remapped a citroen jumpy 1.6HDI 90HP 2007
the ecu data was ok.

Then read file as desktop. Then that file open with ecm titanium and search drivers.--->ok

Now i make the injection at part throrrle fuel during accerlating and turbo,,,,,

I flash it in the car, 100% SWITCH OFF-->OK

SWITCH ON -> wait 180SEC->OK
SWITCH OFF -> Wait 10 SEC --> OK

The car starts! no problem, after a second the traingle light goes and the car run in emergency mode, after than i flash the original map, because nothing, the light goed on and rpm will not above 3000RPM, do i something wrong with the map ? Or has the car damage ?
Is this emergency mode ? can the light off and back from emergency mode ?

I upload the original and mapped file

Can everyone help my ???

VERY VERY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Tes1a
25th February, 2014, 01:53 AM
no is nothing wrong u must coded nozzles after OBD tuning some time,becouse of that beter use BDM to read write that ecu

best regards

Babos
25th February, 2014, 07:39 AM
To first you must do diagnostic!
Then you see where is problems.
I do this cars via OBD and use FGtech2 and not have problems.
About codes i think in this car not codes to injections!
In renault i see many times codes and in japan car but in PSA no see.
Best regards.

angelx431
25th February, 2014, 08:58 AM
EDC16c34 must not read and write MPPS, Galleto-1. Deleted partially eeprom (not flash)

yas200
25th February, 2014, 12:31 PM
Read with Lexia ECU config and injector code - before read obd

laleen
25th February, 2014, 03:00 PM
Is the modded file correct modded ? Can i flash the mod file or better flash the original file ?

greetz

mario38
25th February, 2014, 04:46 PM
Hi, i remapped a citroen jumpy 1.6HDI 90HP 2007
the ecu data was ok.

Then read file as desktop. Then that file open with ecm titanium and search drivers.--->ok

Now i make the injection at part throrrle fuel during accerlating and turbo,,,,,

I flash it in the car, 100% SWITCH OFF-->OK

SWITCH ON -> wait 180SEC->OK
SWITCH OFF -> Wait 10 SEC --> OK

The car starts! no problem, after a second the traingle light goes and the car run in emergency mode, after than i flash the original map, because nothing, the light goed on and rpm will not above 3000RPM, do i something wrong with the map ? Or has the car damage ?
Is this emergency mode ? can the light off and back from emergency mode ?

I upload the original and mapped file

Can everyone help my ???

VERY VERY THANKS IN ADVANCE

your edited file is very poor .. you have missed many important maps as the injection timing you have missed a map and the map changed to 12% and this is not good ..
if you write the original file fixes the problem?
rail also was hurt .. I suggest you review all the change and redo the job again

laleen
25th February, 2014, 07:58 PM
I have flashed the original file, but nothing changed. I used the same map for a citroen berlingo 1600HDI 109HP.
The car was very good, this is 1 year ago. I don't think this is the reason. Can you map the file correct, then i can see what i do bad.

I am new beginning make map files, so i can not map a file proffessional, can u make the file correct ? Very thanks

silvergl
27th February, 2014, 10:43 PM
hi,
error is p1187 ?