PDA

View Full Version : Toyota G-chip ECU-IMMO Installation Byte in ECU eeprom DUMP

Saman
26th February, 2014, 10:28 AM
I want to ask who knows about which Byte is Synchronization between ECU and IMMO in ECU eeprom dump for Corolla 2011 I think Clever person understand what I talk about

gwee
26th February, 2014, 01:37 PM
If u r so clever, u should understand that virgin dump from another G dump will not be suitable.

Saman
26th February, 2014, 03:27 PM
Now I understand that SO if you Have a G-Type Car with lost immobilizer and how can you solve it ?

gwee
26th February, 2014, 04:14 PM
You will need new immo OR used immo with original dump.

Part number of course need to be the same.

If you clone immo dump, car will never start.

Saman
27th February, 2014, 09:59 AM
Dear gwee please have you a set of ECU eeprom and Immobilizer eeprom for one corolla car ? if I write both dump to ECU and Immo and put key data problem will solve I hope you help me if you have

gwee
27th February, 2014, 10:05 AM
You still don't understand, I thought u r clever....

wd bau
28th February, 2014, 08:35 AM
As gwee said it so simple , i think u should tell us what is issue with car like lost key , bad immo , new ecu .... etc. then u will get help

Saman
1st March, 2014, 11:26 AM
Got Original Dump and Problem Solved . Thanks

Saman
1st March, 2014, 11:45 AM
Gwee I hope in New Thread here We talk about finding the way of Encryption of Synchronization of G type toyota Between Immo and ECU , its not solution every time to Buy New Immobilizer from toyota Dialer , if you Look a Dump of ECU first three Byte is the Synchronization repeated three time for example ( 3A6E 3A6E 3A6E ) here 3A6E is Synchronization in ECU and if we find the equation of Encryption at this time just write first three Byte with finded Encryption Byte in this case you can pair any immo and ECU from different Car and no need to buy New Immo From Dialer Every time . I know its not east but I think its not impossible

gwee
1st March, 2014, 12:49 PM
Yes, used immo box can be used :) That already told you.

You were trying to use virgin dump from other box which is not possible, we all know about the ecu sync code :)

Saman
1st March, 2014, 01:23 PM
I think there is a way to encryption some time it compliment the HEX DATA and put inside immobilizer . Now From 2010 Every Toyota Car have its Own Uniqe ID in MCU of Immobilizer to synchronize with Special Data insde ECU Dump , and it maked with a Mathematical Equation and we should find how it calculate so as to make alive all Dead Used Immo and ECU

fieldauto
3rd October, 2019, 05:05 PM
Good day
I agree totally with the g chip immo question.....i was struggling with a toyota hiace programmed key but could not get the immo sync all though it was the original box any way after 3 weeks of pulling out my hair i bit the bullet and bought a new immo box and in 5 min and the car was done ......the question is why when i programmed the virgin immo eeprom to the old immo box was i not able to sync it.....is the sync data stored somewhere else? And if so can the code not be read somehow and added manualy to ecu

Anachem
4th October, 2019, 09:14 AM
I think Tango toyota dump editor can sync ID BOX, ECU and immobilizer.