PDA

View Full Version : XBMC on dreambox 800s regarding 1Channel

abs786
26th February, 2014, 02:47 PM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is having problems getting 1 channel to show movie lists. The plugin is installed succesfully via ts media. but 1 Channel and Movies 24k doesnt work. I live in the UK by the way. If anyone knows to get this working or recommend any alternative that have a good film collection. At the moment I am using ice film plugin via ts media.

Thanks

andy91
26th February, 2014, 06:43 PM
There's a new release coming out shortly of Ts Media depending what image you have on your box. At present you cant update to 4.9 unless your image OE is 2.0 and that is only beta version. All OE 1.6 images will soon be able to get the 5.0 Ts Media once its ready in the next couple of weeks.
If your box is a clone I think you can only run a OE 2.0 image if you have a a8p sim. If its an original box you can run OE 2.0 images.
Regarding 1channel there is a fix out there.

Andy.

abs786
26th February, 2014, 07:55 PM
Cheers Andy as always. I have a dm800 pro so not sure if its a8p but i know its a sim 2.1. Great news if the new ts media will have alot more features. I am new to xmbc :p but from what i seen looks good so far

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is having problems getting 1 channel to show movie lists. The plugin is installed succesfully via ts media. but 1 Channel and Movies 24k doesnt work. I live in the UK by the way. If anyone knows to get this working or recommend any alternative that have a good film collection. At the moment I am using ice film plugin via ts media.

Thanks

andy91
26th February, 2014, 08:17 PM
You will have 2.01 sim there is an Openpli image that's designed for clone boxes OE 1.6 but gives you the benefits of OE 2.0. Basically allows you to use plugins designed for OE 2.0 images.
Will pm their website though he's a member on here and dk allows him to post his stuff better to respect the rules.

Andy

MetalKettle
7th March, 2014, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks

1channel in the uk has been blocked by the 6 major ISPs so you will get the behaviour you have described. There are loads of alternatives though ;)