PDA

View Full Version : new YoYo

yamar1
6th June, 2009, 02:27 PM
just got a trick one off ebay for the kids, not half as much fun as these Fanta, coke ones used to be from what i remember (yes we all had em!),, there worth a few bob now like, specialy the legendary Gold spinner that you couldnt get.:D

thedon6915
7th June, 2009, 10:52 AM
man this backs memories

on_the_jazz
7th June, 2009, 09:52 PM
Oh wow I remember these. I had a Coke one. I doubt it'd be worth much since I hit it on the ground so many times the edge was all scratched :D

http://yoyowiki.org/wiki/Coca-Cola - Hmm but no pic of the infamous gold spinner.

chroma
8th June, 2009, 03:55 AM
Bust out some crazy yoyo skills like this maniac

YouTube - Yoyo man!

yamar1
8th June, 2009, 08:59 AM
Oh wow I remember these. I had a Coke one. I doubt it'd be worth much since I hit it on the ground so many times the edge was all scratched :D

Coca-Cola - YoYo Wiki (http://yoyowiki.org/wiki/Coca-Cola) - Hmm but no pic of the infamous gold spinner.

:D:D, thats it, worth about ?60

on_the_jazz
8th June, 2009, 02:13 PM
:D:D, thats it, worth about ?60

Those aren't the rare gold spinners! The ones I'm thinking of had a white center (maybe you could get red center ones too) but the outer plastic was completely gold. No clear plastic at all.

yamar1
8th June, 2009, 05:11 PM
Those aren't the rare gold spinners! The ones I'm thinking of had a white center (maybe you could get red center ones too) but the outer plastic was completely gold. No clear plastic at all.

one of these maybee??

Mr Pumpy
8th June, 2009, 06:56 PM
Aye, I had a Fanta one.
My lads into yo-yo's at the mo mo, there's summat quite satisfying about about doing it isnt there.

I'm sure now if you had a yo yo at school you'd have to wear gloves and a hard hat. :hmmmm:

on_the_jazz
8th June, 2009, 09:12 PM
one of these maybee??

Hmm maybe my memory is wrong but the one I remember is like the one on the bottom right but the white bit is gold and the gold bit is white.
Did I dream it?