PDA

View Full Version : AUDI A3 8P 2005 YEAR 8P0920930S PROBLEM

audiomeca
27th February, 2014, 10:45 PM
Hello

I have a problem with this dashboard, I buy a new key from dealer and try to code new key with vagdashcam v5.29, vagdashcan support this dashboard type, I add key all ok dash reset and the car not start with old key and new key!!!!, I try to connect to 25 immo address and not response from the dash to the immo

I make immo off in the med 9.5.10 engine ecu, read the eeprom make immo off, and the car start, but a problem the sunroof and electric windows not run ( i think that the dashboard disable by can this parst)

vagdashcan make a eeprom backup prior to write new key, I open the dashboard and desolder the eeprom 93lc86 and write the backup file . but the dash not run , I put ingnition and the arrows go to the end and in the odo display put DEF

can any say me if the backup dump is correct or is damage?

can put a used dashboar in the car and go to the audi dealer for match original car keys can audi dealer write a used dashboard by online connection?

thanks in advance

baze007
27th February, 2014, 10:59 PM
i think your file is corrupt.....has 916470 km

audiomeca
28th February, 2014, 01:16 AM
Hello km in the original dashboard is 169xxx I have the dump from med9.5.10 and the dump from a spare used dashboard with identical reference and soft version (420)

I need edit the new used dasboard dump with the original vin , cs and mac , can read from the damage dump or med9.5.10 ecu engine?

best regards

audiomeca
28th February, 2014, 10:49 PM
can any make virgin the dump from the spare dashboard? can go to the dealer and try code in the car

regards

yugo45
1st March, 2014, 05:21 AM
Eeprom is encripted and no way to make a Virgin when you read it direct on chip.
VDC is know to have problem with A3 2003-2005 dash.They never fix a Bug in it.
You need to get SMOK or AVDi and adopt spare Dash in ECU.ME 9.5 you can read it with VDC.

audiomeca
1st March, 2014, 09:12 AM
thanks for your repply, can go to an oficial dealer with the original ME ecu engine and adapt one used dashboard? or only can adapt if is virgin mode?

with smok or avdi, I need write vin,mac,cs and transponder keys? is ok? vin mac,cs and transponder are stored in ME 9.5 ?

BR

haroutioun
1st March, 2014, 10:09 AM
can any make virgin the dump from the spare dashboard? can go to the dealer and try code in the car

regards
Hello.
yes u can install used dash and go to dealer they can adapt to you if the dash is the same part number.

audiomeca
1st March, 2014, 10:13 AM
ok. thanks

haroutioun
1st March, 2014, 12:47 PM
ok. thanks
Hi,
but don't touch new used dash just install on your car and take it the car to dealer, because your tool don't read it well the file from new used which u loaded in DK it to don't show vin + vag 14 digit,and don't forget to write back the original (immo on) file to the ecu.

audiomeca
13th March, 2014, 07:58 PM
Hello

more news

today go with the car to an oficial audi dealer with the used dashboard for adapt to the car, and dealer say me that not posible adapt why the dashboard is not virgin and have other vin from other car write in memory, very confused to me, can any say me how is the procedure with odis (ofical online) to adapt one used dashboard?

very thanks