PDA

View Full Version : R01 No CA Found

sony007
2nd March, 2014, 04:19 AM
Well I've managed to screw up DM 800se clone by flashing the wrong image:blue:.

This started about 1 week ago when my original Enigma 2 image Nemesis would no longer load or at least it wasn't showing on the TV Woke up one morning and there was no sound nor picture on the TV but the lcd display on the DM was still working and showing the channels. I put my DIY hat and played around with the box by banging it but no joy so decided to see if I reflashed the box with the same image if that would work and it did, it seemed even better than previously, but then today it done exactly the same thing and I repeated what I done last week ( not the banging, just the flashing ) but this time nothing just the lcd screen on the box but no image nor sound on the TV.

I decided to try a new image assuming as long as it was a SSL84 image I'd be OK:eek:..big mistake !

Now my box shows on the LCD display 'RO1 NO CA FOUND' as soon as I turn on the box, I have no option view the IP address on the DM so I can reflash with a working image.

I've tried several versions of Dreamup including the patched one, I connected my DM to my laptop using the mini usb to usb but without the DM showing the IP dreamup does not even see it. I've tried DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0c, the same result as dreamup really.

I read quite a lot of similar articles to my problem but it seems those who have succeeded in reflashing their DM were able to get their box in boot mode by turning off the power on the box and holding in the button on the front and turn the power back on to show the IP, but when I tried this it just goes back to 'RO1 NO CA FOUND' on the dm lcd screen.

Is there a solution that will allow me somehow to flash my box again before it goes to that pearly gate in the sky, or was this box on it's way out anyway ?

Damn it's 03.19:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers guys.

southpaw
2nd March, 2014, 07:02 AM
Don't worry, sure it can be fixed, does it have a small button on rear labelled "mini flashup "
Also you need to establish what sim type the box has, so you can flash a compatible image,
Think there is a program specifically for the SE, "sunray flashup " I think it's called?

sony007
2nd March, 2014, 09:48 AM
Hey there southpaw. I have read in other various threads about a small button on the rear but my box which in the clone DM 800SE does not have one just the on/off at the back and the button to the right of the lcd screen at the front.

As for the correct sim type now you mention it i've never really noticed which one I was using but I think at a guess it is sim 2.0.1, unfortunately in the state my box is in now I cannot check conclusively but I'll go for 2.0.1.

sony007
2nd March, 2014, 02:36 PM
I did try sunray flashup but even that didn't work, when I connect my DM to my laptop it was unable to locate any drivers so unable to setup a virtual port, I downloaded a virtual port software separately but that didn't work either it was unable to find my DM in the state its currently it.

southpaw
2nd March, 2014, 08:59 PM
see this thread for recovery procedure. if you aint getting a comms connection then try another cable or another pc, http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/how-flash-dm800-se-dreamup-239261/index2.html

sony007
2nd March, 2014, 09:33 PM
I've just literally just got it out of that RO1 NO CA FOUND, I was trying almost everything I could find online in the end I did a bit of mix and matching with tools and just got it back to be able to flash my original Nemesis image back on the box but unfortunately it's exactly how it was before with nothing showing on the tv but on the LCD display on the DM I can see the BBC channel it's on, so the searching continues.

Any ideas on what might be wrong, could my tuner be gone or something ?

sony007
2nd March, 2014, 09:37 PM
Dude, ignore my last post it's just come back on, I just touched the box slightly and presto... what the heck ! Hey thanx for your help and support Southpaw.