PDA

View Full Version : dongles

bigfella
6th June, 2009, 09:23 PM
hi was thinkin of gettin a dongle to get the internet on my lappy when i go workin away from home and r livin in digs.cud any one tell me which is the best n cheapest to get and how much it s gonna cost me .many thanks in advance,:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

zaphodbb
6th June, 2009, 09:28 PM
hi was thinkin of gettin a dongle to get the internet on my lappy when i go workin away from home and r livin in digs.cud any one tell me which is the best n cheapest to get and how much it s gonna cost me .many thanks in advance,:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

i have a crypto air data on both my lappy and pc they work great cost about 15 euros each

firemouth
7th June, 2009, 08:02 AM

O2 are doing a good deal atm. they do a payg kit for ?30. i think its ?15 per month for 3gb download. or if you get a dongle, an O2 geni sim will give you 1gb a month for ?8. i can also help unlocking the dongle, but only a couple can be unlocked with no cost.

mikie64
7th June, 2009, 12:23 PM
hi firemouth i got a mf622 [spear] on 3 wud like to open it to 02.can you tell me wot s/w to use pls..thanks in advance...

firemouth
8th June, 2009, 11:41 AM
hi firemouth i got a mf622 [spear] on 3 wud like to open it to 02.can you tell me wot s/w to use pls..thanks in advance...

give me some time, i'll check if thats a free unlock. if so i will pm the links

bigboots
20th October, 2009, 10:06 PM
hi just would like to no if you can unlock and how please?

sandancer
23rd November, 2009, 12:49 AM
hi ya y get a dongle when you got wifi in most places now a days a lot of people dont encryt thier router dont cost nothing just piggy back them gooood luck m8:congrats: