PDA

View Full Version : micra k12 sync bcm-ecu

ninja123
2nd March, 2014, 08:56 AM
After battery change, key light stays on dash and fault code in ecu is p1611 - bcm ecu incorrectly coded

Can anyone tell me how to re sync this?

Is 2004 with proximity keys.

Thanks for any advice, ninja

super jumbe
2nd March, 2014, 10:03 AM
micra k12 sync bcm-ecu try and let us know.

Usually when disconnected the battery terminals, Now the car wont start. Everything electric work , its just that the car doesnt start, Notorius micra immo when battery is dead.

When servicing NATS (trouble diagnoses, system initialization and additional registration of other NATS ignition key IDs), it may be necessary to re-register original key identification.
Therefore, be sure to receive all keys from vehicle owner. A maximum of four or five key IDs can be registered into NATS.

When failing to start the engine first time using the key of NATS, start as follows.

1. Ensure that the ECM connector is fully seated and secured.
2. Fully charge the vehicle's battery.
3. Erase the Engine ECM DTCs

4. Leave the ignition key in "ON" position for approximately 5 seconds.
5. Turn ignition key to "OFF" or "LOCK" position and wait approximately 5 seconds.
6. Repeat step 1 and 2 again.
7. Restart the engine while keeping the key separate from any others on key-chain.

Let us know.

ninja123
2nd March, 2014, 09:41 PM
not worked, still say immo ecu mismatch fault code in ecu, no faults in bcm, any other way? virgin ecu etc?

ninja

keygargoil
3rd March, 2014, 03:13 AM
have you reprogrammed the keys this usually programms the bcm to the ecu for most nissan modells or you will n eed nissan consult

ninja123
3rd March, 2014, 08:32 AM
Ok, i will try, I never thought to try to program keys as they are working (remote) and being recognised (prox).

I also see that no kit will pull pincode on this model, and advice or do i need to use a code dealer for this car?

ninja

super jumbe
3rd March, 2014, 10:08 AM
Usually when battery is low it’s the immo gets corrupt and not the keys.
You got nothing to lose try this way.

1. Make shore battery is fully charge.
2. Check all lights and rear boot and all doors are closed and live driver door window open.
3. Insert key in the ignition, do not turn the key.
4. Live the key in the ignition for an hour and make shore during that hour do not open any doors or tamper with lights.
5. Try to start the car after an hour and let us know.

albertros
3rd March, 2014, 10:29 AM
Hi
Attached may help. You will need 12 digit code to reprog keys. Is supposed to be same a s clio3?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4682342/k12-BL.pdf

albdiag
28th May, 2014, 11:07 AM
I have 12 digit pin code witch i make key fine. but to sync immo-ecu consult3 is asking me for 4 digit pin.

Any one know what is this about?

thx
G

tunertool
4th February, 2015, 12:33 AM
Did you ever solve this?

Anyone know what tool can make this sync?

tunertool
10th February, 2015, 09:57 PM
No one?????????

okura
10th February, 2015, 10:09 PM
use Nissan Consult :)

tunertool
11th February, 2015, 10:42 AM
Will a clone consult 3 work and what about getting the 4 digit PIN?

drakov
11th February, 2015, 06:07 PM
Will a clone consult 3 work and what about getting the 4 digit PIN?

Yes it will and its not a 4 digit on those, poster from earlier chose wrong option in consult, other common fault is if it's had a used steering unit fitted with old immo still stored

tunertool
17th February, 2015, 08:46 PM
Ahh fair enough... what about coding steering unit in? do we need pin from the car it came from?

kuda81
25th March, 2021, 02:28 PM
use Nissan Consult :)

Hi i have same issue with P1161 keys are done but need to sync BCM - ECU. What version Consult 3 can do this ? I tried with V75 and Tactrix Openport 2.0 no luck
car is stuck here. Can you help ?

thanks

MartiLer
25th March, 2021, 02:47 PM
read the dumps. syncro and keys can be recorded by hand.