PDA

View Full Version : i need WinOLS 2.24 softwear

Drauto73
2nd March, 2014, 08:07 PM
Ola Pessoal nessecito de uma ajudinha , alguem me passa o soft winOLS 2.24 completo .
obrigado : Top:

Drauto73
2nd March, 2014, 09:10 PM
ola pesoal alguem pode partilhar o winOLS 2.24 win7 32bit
Obrigado

krischm
12th March, 2014, 11:39 PM
No offense but unless you're blind, or too lazy. I'm on the forum a couple of hours and several topics were.

smayer
14th March, 2014, 12:08 AM
Ola Pessoal nessecito de uma ajudinha , alguem me passa o soft winOLS 2.24 completo .
obrigado : Top:

English...do you speech ? i supose not, then i answer in Portuguese.

Usa a janelinha que tens ai ao cimo da p?gina com uma lupa ao lado, vai ver que encontras o que queres.

Se n?o encontrares aqui encontras de certeza Download WinOLS (http://www.evc.de/en/download/down_winols.asp)

PS: um Dr. devia saber ingl?s, ou pelo menos usar o tradutor do Google. :)

pizdun9245
23rd March, 2014, 11:12 PM
I didnt understand a thing you said buddy, but I got the point :)
Just tell me, this link you posted is for demo version of WinOLS. Can that demo version do the job?

morgano
24th March, 2014, 11:16 AM
I didnt understand a thing you said buddy, but I got the point :)
Just tell me, this link you posted is for demo version of WinOLS. Can that demo version do the job?

Link he posted is Demo version from EVC page.

And he told to the portuguese college, in his language, to use the little window in the top of the page that has a magnifying glass on its side for making searchs in the forum, and then he will find what he's looking for.

Then he jokes a bit telling that a Dr. MUST know english language, or how to use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. Just that.