PDA

View Full Version : Skybox models that improve on the F3

amjadhussain
4th March, 2014, 09:46 PM
Very familiar with an F3 - Anything out there that is the same price-ish but an improvement on the F3? f5s? F3S? M5?

Personally use a blade 5000s myself, just asking as I now have to get a friend one of these boxes and wondered if anything better is out there as the F3 is fairly old now. Also not so sure how good F5S/F3S are as I have heard users have many problems with these??

Thanks

wortho
5th March, 2014, 09:33 AM
Very familiar with an F3 - Anything out there that is the same price-ish but an improvement on the F3? f5s? F3S? M5?

Personally use a blade 5000s myself, just asking as I now have to get a friend one of these boxes and wondered if anything better is out there as the F3 is fairly old now. Also not so sure how good F5S/F3S are as I have heard users have many problems with these??

Thanks
f3s and f5s now have epg , had both but like the f3s as tuner on the f5s i got seemed to be a bit off and on, sent it back dont know if i was just unlucky, but have no problems at all with the f3s , other than the epg nothing really changed from f3

zubairhussain
5th March, 2014, 11:49 AM
ive got an f3. cheap and cheerful. does what it says on the tin.

Gordnil
5th March, 2014, 01:51 PM
Just got myself an F5s , been told there ok but will let you know as waiting for dish installation :(

Gordnil
8th March, 2014, 04:25 PM
my first delve into the sat box scene and this box is more than adequate , it was basically plug and play .. I'd say 8.5 out of 10 considering the price , but this is my first and i'm sure there are other boxes in a different league but also different price league.. well worth it ...