PDA

View Full Version : Sat Side Help

ANALYSE_THIS
7th June, 2009, 03:07 PM
Hi all,

thanks to everone who helped me sort out my open media bx i know have the Cble side all sorted out, next mission is the sat side so far ive downloaded the satan ky bundle. i know what to do with these they have to be ftp'd over like the cble side, ive been recomende pli jade but am going to stik with DK 1.1 is there anything else i need to on the sat side of things to get it operating.

special thanks to MetalKettle & Curious123 for the advise.

thanx

Curious123
7th June, 2009, 10:43 PM
I use a Pli Jade2 image so not really familiar with the DK image. You will need to download and install the CCcam 2.1.1 as the cam so that can decode the channels. The sat side is not as simple as the cable so you will find that there are channels you will not be able to decode without cardshare.

ANALYSE_THIS
13th June, 2009, 04:20 PM
I use a Pli Jade2 image so not really familiar with the DK image. You will need to download and install the CCcam 2.1.1 as the cam so that can decode the channels. The sat side is not as simple as the cable so you will find that there are channels you will not be able to decode without cardshare.

right so ive installed the satan k*y bundle how do i install CCcam 2.1.1 and where does it go. gota find it first i guess tried to get it throu kaos panel but it just sticks.