PDA

View Full Version : Unable to receive Sky and RTE channels after Commando 15 update

gersweeney
5th March, 2014, 12:44 AM
Hi

I have been running on 14.6 for the last 2 years on my dreambox 500s and i updated to 14.7 recently since then i have been unable to view any of the sky channels or Rte ( im from Ireland ) channels the image flashed perfect and the CCcams as well flashed perfect how i know it is because i connected it up in my friends house and all is dead on . I have a TL-WR740N router of which i have a good internet connection to my laptops unless there is something i have over looked on my router im at logger heads over what could be wrong ? as i said it works perfect on my friends internet
can someone help please i have also updated to Commando 15 and still don't work ​

gersweeney
6th March, 2014, 01:47 PM
Hi
Can it be possible im in the wrong section with this as i am not getting any help with my problem ? please advise me if so

digicon
6th March, 2014, 03:26 PM
Do you get any of the Free To Air Channels working on 15.0 after you do a Scan ie: BBC,ITV,CH4 etc...

gersweeney
6th March, 2014, 07:26 PM
Hi Thank you
Yes i get all the free for view stations no problem and sometimes for a brief spell i get all stations . Just one more question could it be possible that my network provider be blocking the package ? because when i go to my friends house and plug in to his system everything works fine although at my house i have perfect signal from my broadband to run laptops etc ?

digicon
6th March, 2014, 07:33 PM
I am afraid we cannot discuss anything to do with accessing PayTV services for free, but as you just mentioned you have tried this at a friends house and everything is working which tells me that rules out a problem with the box and image.

I would look closer to home at your broadband provider i doubt they are blocking anything but anything is possible, I would try a full reset on your Modem/Router unplug for a few minutes and then try again

gersweeney
6th March, 2014, 11:37 PM
Thank you for your help

gersweeney
29th March, 2014, 12:21 PM
I am having problems in getting some of my stations after a reflash of a image 14.7 and then up to 15.0 the stations now i cant get RTE , Sky sports etc i backed up my CCcams before i done my flash and reinstated them when flash was done i have checked my router and it is communicating with the box although it says " Unknown Device " in the router i also reset my router back to factory setting and that dident make any difference either i have all the free for view stations .
Can anyone please help me get these back i am a novice at this .

Ger