PDA

View Full Version : F1

marvo
9th June, 2008, 06:16 PM
I was sick as a pig for lewis yesterday,,,win some, lose some,,but he will bounce back Im sure

Renwich
9th June, 2008, 07:00 PM
yup same here, I think it was a lapse in concentration, and bad team communication, but wtf was going on with Kovelinan.

father ted
9th June, 2008, 07:11 PM
:roflmao:wot a numpty i could have done that np :hahaha:

hypahacker
9th June, 2008, 09:24 PM
yeah por sod

shortyball
10th June, 2008, 09:56 AM
just proves he is still a rookie making those mistakes, i think he is good but he is not a outstanding as he was made out he had a good car in his first year, but now the likes of kubica are showing how good they are with right car. Sutil to me is one best at the moment just laking that fast reliable car, his monaco race was fantastic.
Just i dont see how raikonin(however you spell it) was not punished for what he did but lewis was forsundays incident both drivers fault due to lack of concentration. Another example of the ferrai bias

napster
10th June, 2008, 10:05 AM
to many cars in pit lane at same time

lenci0
14th June, 2008, 09:07 PM
everyone makes mistakes, even if they are experienced
Hamilton is better than many others

dvds72
8th July, 2008, 12:41 AM
hamilton is the main man of the year

shortyball
8th July, 2008, 08:41 AM
Hamilton is getting to cocky for his own good.
Yea he is quick but how much is down to the car, put him in the force indian see what a star he is then. He is making mistakes and it shows, it will take some with an attitude like schumacher to take him out on a championship race to put him in his place.
I dont think he is setting a good example for british motorsport.

violentj
12th July, 2008, 03:15 PM
i hate hamilton,hes had everything handed to him,he hasnt had to battle for a DECENT MOTOR ,his wins have been in the best car at the time,as many other poor drivers have shown if you got a decent motor behind you talent doesnt really come into it

give button a decent car,lets see them head to head

bs123
12th July, 2008, 06:00 PM
Why has Button stayed at Honda?

violentj
12th July, 2008, 08:17 PM
i think he really bel;ives in the team there,plus the addition off ross brawn can do no harm

but he bought himself out of his contract with williams to go to honda ,maybe he just doesnt want to look foolish and do it again

shortyball
17th July, 2008, 10:46 AM
exactly look at the likes of raikonen,hill,even schumacher they all started in midfield even lesser cars, except hill but he didnt come into f1 until late as he had to prove himself first. But still as fought for the spot, hamilton was given a number 1 car straight away, so hasnt had to rely on his so called talent to get position. he is quick but put button in top car and its all go. Button deserves it thats for sure.

All the hype is around hamilton because he is the first black driver, he has had to work so hard to get where he is now, he wasnt as privilaged as others starting out. Yea fair do's he has made a success of him selve, nice one. But my god dont be a smart arse about it, as soon as he got the big contracts he moved to a tax haven anyway. Nice to know he wants to stay in england where his support is.

eurovoxvmax
3rd August, 2008, 10:28 AM
i hate hamilton,hes had everything handed to him,he hasnt had to battle for a DECENT MOTOR ,his wins have been in the best car at the time,as many other poor drivers have shown if you got a decent motor behind you talent doesnt really come into it

give button a decent car,lets see them head to head

Wrong m8, it takes a talented driver to do what he does today (don't forget that he is a rookie) what about Massa (isn't he driving one of the fastest cars?)

nedla
28th August, 2008, 04:43 PM
i also hate hamilton.. he's got a damn sexy gf lol