PDA

View Full Version : Ford focus SID803A 2.0Tdci problem after DPFoff by swiftec

vopi
7th March, 2014, 12:05 PM
Hi,

in this car with SID803A ECU we made DPFoff by swiftec and after 10km car lost the power. Problem is with low turbo preasure, but turbo is OK.
When we loaded original file (by galletto) to the ECU still the same problem. We made reflash (original calibration) with ford IDS with complet configuration of ECU like new ECU but still the same problem - problem with regulation of turbocompressor. IS there anybody who have any experience with it?

thanks

vopi
7th March, 2014, 03:14 PM
So, I tried everything but still low power. So is there anybody who have fully working solution for DPFoff in this ECU? Mybay the low power is because the ECU still see problem with DPF. Please is there anybody who can help me with my problem?

mario38
7th March, 2014, 03:19 PM
Your file fap off is not good ... you need to intervene manually on the original file

vopi
8th March, 2014, 10:00 AM
Here is my files.
The first one is done by swiftec DPF module 1 and the second one by swiftec DPF module 2.
The first was good but after more then one month car got some problems (smoke ...). After we tried the second modification and after 5km car lost the power because the turbocompressor is not controled by the ECU. Now If we upload the first modification or original file the car still has the same problem - no power because low preasure from turbo. We made full reflash by IDS with the same calibration but still the same problem. We tried change vacuum valve which control turbocompressor but the same problem - problem is in ECU.

PCM number is: 7M51-12A650-ATD with actual calibration 7M51-12A650-ATE and this calibration is with DPF. Is there anybody who know the name of the calibration which I could upload to the ECU without DPF?? I know that is possible but I cant find list of all calibration files with description.

thanks

angelx431
8th March, 2014, 01:19 PM
search problem eeprom 95....

vopi
8th March, 2014, 01:27 PM
Ok no problem but where? This problem is save in eeprom?

angelx431
8th March, 2014, 01:56 PM
New dump eeprom. New calibration, configuration, sinhronization IDS

vopi
8th March, 2014, 02:02 PM
So, If I have another eeprom from the same care but from ECU with diferent calibration I can use this eeprom in my ECU? After make calibration and configuration and PATS functions ECU will work in this car?

J_amb_o
8th March, 2014, 02:17 PM
In theory, yes.

angelx431
8th March, 2014, 02:42 PM
My old problem eeprom (closed) http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/help-help-dpf_off-320026/

vopi
8th March, 2014, 03:25 PM
Ok, but you had bosch ecu and I have siemens ECU. So, I made configuration of PCM like new module, everything passed without problem but still have the same problem, no preasure from turbocompressor and inside the ecu i have two errors: P2002 from FAP and P0229 low preasure. Valve which control turbo is OK - the problem is inside the ECU.

So, is there anybody who can make me 100% correct modification for dpfoff?

ZIZZOU
8th March, 2014, 06:11 PM
DTC P0229
volswagen= boost pressure regulation control
ford = Throttle/Petal Position Sensor/Switch 'C' Circuit Intermittent
An Intermittent voltage from the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) is sent to Engine Control Module
so,there is No throttle response
and,it's like you loose power
regard's

vopi
8th March, 2014, 07:53 PM
Sorry, sorry my mistake. The error code is P0299

Now I made DPF off by IDS with calibration file without DPF and the error P2002 disappeared.
But still have problem with preasure. In the idle MAP sensor show 100kPa and when I press gas pedal the preasure goes down 92-94kPa. While driving the MAP shows max 130-140kPa.
I tried to change valve which control boost but the same problem. I checked turbo compressor and It looks normal, I cheked air filter and OK too.

This error started after second modification of DPFoff, now I know that I have correct DPFoff by calibration without DPFoff. IS IT POSSIBLE that the error is save in eeprom?

vopi
8th March, 2014, 07:57 PM
Here is the eeprom from the ECU

proel
8th March, 2014, 08:24 PM
Do you check turbine ?

vopi
8th March, 2014, 08:34 PM
yes I checked

ZIZZOU
8th March, 2014, 08:58 PM
there is no relation between eprom dump and P0299
and there is no relation between the dpf that you made and P0299
your 1st dpf was good, and simply the engine have an other probleme like any engine
let's start with a good diagnostic
turn on the engine
with your diagnostic interface read the duty cycle value off vacuum valve which control turbocompressor (%)
what's the value at idle ?
what's the value at 2000rpm ?
what's the value at 3000 rpm ?

vopi
9th March, 2014, 10:50 AM
thanks for information.
I made some logs with IDS and I know that the valve which control preasure of turbine still has the same value
Idle RPM
BPA_OP 10%
BPA_VAL 0V

2000Rpm
BPA_OP 10%
BPA_VAL 0V

3000Rpm
BPA_OP 10%
BPA_VAL 0V

this is the reason why I still talk about problem in SW. It looks like that there is no signal (communication).
In the ECU is only error P0299.

This valve is directly controled from PCM ECU??

ZIZZOU
9th March, 2014, 12:11 PM
that mean that your ecu don't controle the boost presure !:eek:
ok,let's tray my dump dpf off 3
pw....pm:smile:

vopi
9th March, 2014, 12:24 PM
Yes I know and thanks for your help.
But when the car started to have this problem it was after second DPF modification. After I tried first modification, original SW, reflash by IDS with the same calibration and with ASF calibration which is without DPF and still the same problem - turbo preasure not controled by the ECU. In ECU there is still the same eeprom - I found eeprom from another ECU (same ECU), I will try it and after I do new konfiguration in the car + security PATS functions and I will see.

vopi
9th March, 2014, 06:14 PM
So, problem was solved by eeprom. I used another eeprom and after new calibration, configuration of PCM and PATS function everything work perfect!
Thank you to everybody who helped me. This is a big experience with SID803A!!!

angelx431
9th March, 2014, 08:09 PM
So, problem was solved by eeprom. I used another eeprom and after new calibration, configuration of PCM and PATS function everything work perfect!
My friend i explained to you, (post 7) eeprom. You do not believe me!

vopi
9th March, 2014, 08:36 PM
I know, sorry, but I had problem to find correct eeprom.

carradio2001
19th March, 2022, 10:03 AM

Hi !
I write to you an pm. Did you have this new eeprom ? I have the same problem.

BR,
Carradio2001.

alonedark
19th March, 2022, 11:50 AM
Send file to support swiftec and they tell to you where is the problem.

jijiji

alonedark
19th March, 2022, 07:59 PM
Here is my files.
The first one is done by swiftec DPF module 1 and the second one by swiftec DPF module 2.
The first was good but after more then one month car got some problems (smoke ...). After we tried the second modification and after 5km car lost the power because the turbocompressor is not controled by the ECU. Now If we upload the first modification or original file the car still has the same problem - no power because low preasure from turbo. We made full reflash by IDS with the same calibration but still the same problem. We tried change vacuum valve which control turbocompressor but the same problem - problem is in ECU.

PCM number is: 7M51-12A650-ATD with actual calibration 7M51-12A650-ATE and this calibration is with DPF. Is there anybody who know the name of the calibration which I could upload to the ECU without DPF?? I know that is possible but I cant find list of all calibration files with description.

thanks

I was laughing because he is giving you these files are not swiftec jobs just wants to get things out was

carradio2001
22nd March, 2022, 06:25 PM
Send file to support swiftec and they tell to you where is the problem.

jijiji
I am not the owner of this topic, vopi tell he solved with another good dump. Which i need also because I have the same problem ... with turbo control pressure not swiftec !

BR,
Carradio2001.

alonedark
22nd March, 2022, 06:30 PM
Volpi and his files are fake , this works aren’t swiftec. Jobs , this is the problem